Tableau Server Administration Training
This course provides in-depth coverage of Tableau Server administration. The knowledge and skills acquired are best geared toward those who will be administering a Tableau Server installation, including managing content, users, and permissions.
At the end of this course, you will have explored the areas below:
- User interactions with Tableau Server
- Tableau Server components
- Single-server installation
- Content administration
- Authorization and permissions
- Users, groups, and sites
- Data sources and extracts
- Schedules, tasks, and subscriptions
- Monitoring server status
- Command-line utilities and REST API
- Upgrading a single-server installation to a new version
- Modifying the authentication method
Fill out the form below to view this training.