Tableau eLearning Desktop I & II
This course is designed for the beginner to intermediate-level Tableau user. It is for anyone who works with data - regardless of technical or analytical background. This course is designed to help you understand and use the important concepts and techniques in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Connect to your data.
- Edit and save data source.
- Understand Tableau terminology.
- Use the Tableau interface / paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
- Create basic calculations including basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregation and ratios, date math, and quick table calculations.
- Reperesent your data using the following visualization types:
- Geographics maps
- Heat maps
- Tree maps
- Pie charts and bar charts
- Dual axis and combined charts with different mark types
- Highlight Tables
- Scatter Plots
- Build dashboards to share visualizations.
Fill out the form below to view the training.