Palo Alto Networks is the next-generation security company maintaining trust in the digital age by helping tens of thousands of organizations worldwide prevent cyber breaches. Our innovative security platform with game-changing technology natively brings network, cloud and endpoint security into a common architecture. By doing this we safely enable applications, users and content and deliver visibility, automation and control, as well as the ability to detect and prevent breaches at every stage of the attack lifecycle, so businesses and government agencies can securely and efficiently move their organizations forward. Find out more at www.paloaltonetworks.com
IT & Security organizations are working to maintain productivity & connectivity, while also quickly scaling communications channels AND security methods as their organization moves remote. With the mandated shift to telework and the evolving landscape, Palo Alto Networks is here to help as you adapt.
April 15, 2020
A pre-service evaluation agreement for Palo Alto Networks Prisma Access Service was just signed. Campuses can now use it if they need to address emerging campus remote access needs while the longer-term NET+ program is developed with Palo Alto Networks. Read More...
Palo Alto Networks is hosting special sessions for public-sector customers introducing Prisma Access, the cloud-delivered firewall platform from Palo Alto Networks. Recently, Prisma Access has enabled several of our customers to rapidly provision newly mobile workers, branch locations, and remote offices while maintaining their existing security posture.
Solution Specialist Tom Gaster will walk through architecture & configuration options for Prisma Access, share customer examples, and answer questions about deployment & scalability. Learn More...
In an effort to support our Nation’s Federal employees to work safely from home and still continue to support the mission – Palo Alto Networks has assembled a bundle to assist Federal agencies, the Federal Trusted Remote User Support System (TRUSS) Bundle.
Included in this bundle is:
· Prisma Access - to deliver consistent protection from the cloud
· Cortex Data Lake - to collect, transform and integrate your agency’s security data
· Panorama - to provide insight into network-wide traffic and threats, and administer your firewalls everywhere
· Prisma Access Quickstart
This bundle will also include the Prisma Access Quickstart at no additional cost to help fast-track implementation and deployment of Prisma Access to ensure a smooth and secure transition for your telework workforce. Learn More...
Strata is our industry-leading network security suite. Prevent attacks and manage network transformation while consistently securing users, applications, and data, wherever they reside.
Products: DNS Security, Firewalls & Appliances, GlobalProtect Subscription, Panorama, PAN-OS, SD-WAN, Service Providers, Threat Prevention, URL Filtering, WildFire
The Prisma suite secures your public cloud environments, SaaS applications, internet access, mobile users, and remote locations through a cloud-delivered architecture. It is a comprehensive suite of security services to effectively predict, prevent, detect, and automatically respond to security and compliance risks without creating friction for users, developers, and security and network administrators.
Products: Prisma SaaS, Prisma Cloud, Prisma Access, VM-Series
Cortex by Palo Alto Networks—the AI-based continuous security operations platform—extends next-generation security into the cloud. This simplifies deployment and reduces infrastructure and operational overhead.
Products: Cortex, Cortex Data Lake, Hub, Cortex XDR, Demisto, AutoFocus, and Traps
Authorized Palo Alto Networks training from Global Knowledge provides the next-generation firewall knowledge you need to secure your network and safely enable applications.
In our courses that feature lecture and hands-on labs, you will learn to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot Palo Alto Networks firewalls, gaining the skills and expertise needed to protect your organization from the most advanced cybersecurity attacks. Our convenient delivery formats, including in classrooms, live online in virtual classrooms, and in private groups at your location, mean you can quickly be on your way to Palo Alto Networks firewall expertise.
To learn more about training for Palo Alto Networks, please contact PaloAltoNetworks@carahsoft.com.
What you’ll learn:
• Configure and manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls
• Configure and manage GlobalProtect to protect systems that are located outside of the data center perimeter
• Configure and manage firewall high availability
• Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports
What you’ll learn:
• Configure and manage the next-generation Panorama management server
• Gain experience configuring templates and device groups
• Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
• Gain experience with Panorama High Availability
What you’ll learn:
• Investigate networking issues using advanced firewall tools including the CLI
• Analyze advanced logs to resolve various real-life scenarios
• Solve advanced routing scenario challenges
What you’ll learn:
• How Traps protects against exploits and malware-driven attacks
• Install and configure the Endpoint Security Manager (ESM) and Traps endpoint components
• Build rules
• Enable and disable process protections
• Integrate Traps with Palo Alto Networks WildFire
June 23, 2020 at 2:00 PM ET