Nearmap Solutions for the Public Sector
- Nearmap Vertical is an imagery product subscription that provides access to Nearmap's vertical content through MapBrowser.
- Customers can choose to consume the content through MapBrowser, API or partner products such as ArcGIS online.
- Nearmap Oblique is an imagery subscription product that provides access to Nearmap's repeat capture (5.5-7.5 cm) vertical, (7.1cm) panorama and (7.1cm) oblique content.
- Nearmap oblique & panorama content offer an oblique view of features within the imaged region with high off nadir view angles for easier image interpretation and visibility of features not viewable in vertical imagery. Nearmap Obliques offer precision measurement capability.
- Customers can choose to consume Nearmap vertical & panorama content through MapBrowser, API or partner products such as ArcGIS online. Nearmap oblique data can be integrated via Nearmap Obliques for ArcGIS.
- Nearmap 3D is a 15cm 3D model subscription that provides yearly updates on Nearmap elevation data for the subscribed region. Nearmap 3D content offers wide-scale, photo-realistic 3D models and elevation datasets across Australia and North America.
- Nearmap 3D provides access to these yearly updated 15cm 3D models across our oblique coverage footprint in textured mesh, DSM, DTM, Point Cloud or TrueOrtho format.
- Nearmap 3D includes access to the 3D Viewer in MapBrowser allows customers to view and interact with Nearmap 3D Textured Mesh & TrueOrtho within the MapBrowser application.
- The Nearmap ImpactResponse product provides exclusive access to new post-catastrophe surveys for wind, hurricane, and wildfire events across the US.
- ImpactResponse surveys are captured as high-resolution Vertical imagery and made available to Nearmap subscribers through MapBrowser, WMS and Tile APIs.
- Nearmap Now is an on-demand aerial survey solution designed to complement and extend Nearmap’s extensive coverage of populated regions across the US, Canada and Australia.
- Nearmap Now access and sensor access is determined upon feasibility and Nearmap approval.
- Nearmap AI offers a regularly updated raster or vector layer subscription with true location insights, derived from high-resolution imagery & 3D models. Nearmap AI is processed at scale and ready for you via API and offline delivery.
- Nearmap offers the following AI Layers, all offered 1x per year:
- Building footprints
- Building Characteristics
- Roof Characteristics
- Solar Panels