From medical record systems to public transportation infrastructure, the onslaught of recent ransomware attacks has upended organizations around the world. Although a security issue, the fast propagation and business-impacting nature of these attacks shows that ransomware is a greater concern that affects all of IT.
How can you better prepare and respond to such threats?
Attendees joined us and learned how to apply broader analytical approach and data-driven techniques to quickly pinpoint the source of an attack and determine the appropriate remediation steps.
During this webinar and live demo, attendees learned:
- Best practices to immediately improve your security posture using Splunk
- How to gain end-to-end visibility of potential ransomware infections
- How to quickly verify an infection and accurately identify its method and source
- Strategies to ensure continuity of operations during an attack
- How to prevent similar infections through remediation guidance