Learn How the Chorus Intelligence Suite Simplifies Investigations.
Founded in 2011, Chorus is used by most agencies in the UK and many North American agencies. We have developed the Chorus Intelligence Suite (CIS) to support analysts, investigators and front-line officers in conducting end-to-end digital investigations via one platform, one dashboard and one login. Intuitive tools can be used by all to combine analytical data with OSINT and internal data, to easily identify patterns, spot connections and open further lines of inquiry. Increase detection rates: combine analytical data with OSINT and internal data to never miss a connection.
- Empower multiple roles: enable investigators and frontline officers to easily get answers from data. Save money: connect disparate systems into one platform to find the data that you need.
- Collaborate and share: work seamlessly with colleagues, partners and external organizations.
- Optimize efficiency: store, index, search, analyze and report on ALL data in one place.
- Safe and secure: this is a software as a Service (SaaS), platform, which protects anonymity. With Chorus, be empowered at every stage of a digital investigation to realize the full potential of your data.
- Case management & sharing: store and share all your investigative data in a central and fully secure digital hub.
- Federated search & enrichment: query any entity and search across your internal files, consented data and over 200+ social media platforms to fast track the attribution process.
- Secure open-source capture: capture any webpage, image or video in a single click from a secure and anonymous environment.
- Internal data integration: securely upload any internal or unstructured, disparate legacy files into the CIS to centralize your investigative data.
- Data cleansing & analysis: drag and drop any digital data into the CIS to be automatically cleansed and formatted, saving 97% of your time.
- Evidential reporting: overlay internal, external and consented data to interrogate in multiple ways and generate courtroom-ready reports.