Carahsoft, in conjunction with its vendor partners, sponsors hundreds of events each year, ranging from webcasts and tradeshows to executive roundtables and technology forums.

Utility Private Cloud Program for the DoD

The Department of Defense (DOD) requires a new business model for the delivery of trusted and secure Information Technology Services. Most DoD IT organizations are spending more than 70% of their annual appropriated funds keeping the lights on, leaving less than 30% available for innovation and efficiencies. EMC maintains a continuum of capabilities and services that enable our government customers to pay for data center services on a monthly usage basis.

Fill out the form below to view the resource.