Get FedRAMP Authorized on Azure and AWS with a 100% success rate.

Established in 2003, Project Hosts implements cloud-based application security and compliance on Microsoft Azure and AWS for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) who provide solutions to the US Federal government, DoD, commercial enterprises and healthcare organizations. Project Hosts’ pre-audited environments hold certifications and authorizations from HITRUST, StateRAMP, FedRAMP, and DoD Impact Levels 2, 4, and 5, giving ISVs turnkey compliance for their cloud-based applications.

Federal, state, and local government agencies, healthcare organizations and enterprises rely on Project Hosts to ensure they have a cloud solution that meets their business needs, their budget, and most importantly protects their sensitive data from unauthorized access or theft.

Cloud Compliance-as-a-Service: Project Hosts’ removes the burden of managing cloud compliance. By partnering with Project Hosts, you can simplify compliance in three ways:

Compliance Inheritance
Take the pain out of implementing security controls by connecting your cloud solution to our FedRAMP/HITRUST-authorized Platform-as-a-Service, GSS-One. 70% of controls simply inherit compliance from the PaaS, and we also manage and document the compliance of the remaining 30% specific to your cloud solution.

Compliance by Certification
Press the “easy button” to pass your FedRAMP, StateRAMP, or HITRUST certification audit. Because of our pre-authorized PaaS, an auditor only has to assess the 30% of controls specific to your solution. Also, we fully manage the audit as your outsourced compliance team, allowing you to leverage the 100% success track record we have in the dozens of audits we manage each year.

Continuous Compliance
Lean on our expert operations and security teams to continuously monitor your solution, prevent intrusion, patch your environment, manage monthly agency reporting, and ensure you never fall out of compliance

Our GSS-One PaaS handles up to 70% of the controls for any application deployed, cuts the time to get fully authorized to 9-12 months, and saves you money.

  • Software
  • Applications
  • Platform - Project Hosts’ GSS-One
  • Authentication and Access Control, Vulnerability Scanning, Patching, Change Control, POA&M, Back-up, DR, Contingency Planning, Logging, Intrusion Prevention, Incident Response, Security & Compliance for CI/CD Pipelines, Containers, Kubernetes Public & Gov Clouds P
  • Infrastructure - AWS or Azure
  • Public & Gov Clouds