NC Protect allows organizations to help meet CMMC System & Information Integrity requirements with the following capabilities:
- Identify and manage information flaws to assess if sensitive information being stored in the wrong place or allowing incorrect user access.
- Implement advanced email protections to prevent users from accidentally emailing sensitive data, sending it to the wrong recipient or stealing data via email.
- Replace attachments with a link to a secure web viewer or file URL that requires additional authentication and verification.
- Prevent admins from viewing documents in the sent mail folders of other users or collaboration tools: SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams.
- Tag and manage Federal Contract Information (FCI), Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) and other sensitive information that requires safeguarding or dissemination controls pursuant to and consistent with laws, regulations, and government-wide policies.