The YubiKey 5 FIPS Series is a FIPS 140-2 validated lineup that supports strong multi-factor and passwordless authentication, enabling government agencies and regulated industries to meet the highest authenticator assurance level 3 (AAL3) requirements from the NIST SP800-63B guidance. Multiple authentication and cryptographic protocols are supported, including FIDO2/WebAuthn, FIDO U2F, PIV Smart Card, and Yubico OTP. Many of the highest risk and security conscious organizations in the world trust the YubiKey 5 FIPS Series to protect employee access to computers, networks, and online services.
As the smallest hardware security module in the world, the YubiHSM 2 is available as a FIPS 140-2 validated, Level 3 solution. It ensures uncompromised cryptographic hardware security for servers, applications, databases, assembly lines, IoT devices, and cryptocurrency exchanges at a fraction of the cost and size of traditional HSMs. Organizations can rapidly integrate the hardware security offered by either HSM option using the open source SDK 2.0 and ensure iron clad protection of high volume and sensitive transactions. The YubiHSM enables organizations of all sizes to enhance cryptographic key security throughout the entire lifecycle, reduce risk and ensure adherence with compliance regulations. With the YubiHSM SDK 2.0 available as open source, organizations can easily and rapidly integrate support for the secure HSM into a wide range of platforms and systems for existing and emerging use cases where strong security is more critical than ever before.
● High quality - Built to last. IP68 rated (water and dust resistant), crush resistant, no batteries required, no moving parts.
● Rapid Integration, Easy Management - Custom application support using open source libraries. Interfaces via YubiHSM KSP, PKCS#11, and native libraries.
● Form-factor - “Nano” for discrete in-port retention. USB-A connector for standard 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 ports. Designed for low-power usage.
● Securely manufactured - From component sourcing through manufacturing, Yubico ensures the highest levels of security. Made in the USA & Sweden.
● NIST Certification - FIPS 140-2 validated (Overall Level 2, Physical Security Level 3)
YubiEnterprise Subscription - Procurement that’s fast, predictable and cost-effective
Organizations can derive greater value from their strong authentication investment by considering a subscription purchase as compared to a perpetual license purchase. With YubiEnterprise Subscription, available as a Plus or Standard enterprise plan, an organization can give their users greater choice of YubiKey form factors, and has access to additional features such as buffer stock, discounts on backup YubiKeys, key replacements, extended warranty, Professional Services entitlements and many others—all with predictable OPEX spending that allows for a one-time funding request to help to more confidently navigate the changing cyberthreat and compliance landscape.
YubiEnterprise Subscription simplifies how businesses procure, upgrade, and support YubiKeys. Subscription is available to customers with over 500 users.
• Access Yubico experts with always-on technical support
• Upgrade easily to the latest YubiKeys as they become available
• Experience predictable OpEx spending by purchasing YubiKeys on a per user basis