XONA Systems Solutions for the Public Sector
The XONA Platform consists of two main software products: the Critical System Gateway (CSG) and the Remote Operations Access Manager (ROAM). The CSG is a robust access gateway that meets the customer’s need for a simple, secure and cost-effective solution for users to access critical OT assets, while ROAM is a centralized management platform designed to provide a single point of management for a network of CSG appliances.
- Simple and Flexible Operation–XONA can be easily implemented and configured by customers or their contractors in less than half a day.
- Efficient Interfaces–The CSG can interface with IT cybersecurity tools including firewall/UTMs, MFA tokens, SIEMS as well as OT asset discovery and cybersecurity solutions.
- Reduces Operational Costs–XONA enables organizations to reduce their mean time-to-resolution (MTTR) and improve uptime & reliability while lowering the total cost of ownership and operations. Fosters and supports a hybrid workforce by securing third-party vendor access and streamlining local resources.
- Mitigates Operational and Training Issues –Supervisors, engineers and system operators can monitor technicians in real-time and provide guidance and training for new procedures or new technicians.
- Meets Compliance Standards–including IEC 62443, NIST 800-53 and NERC CIP