Skuid Solutions for the Public Sector
In this workspace, a builder can create apps without writing a single line of code by adding pages, connecting data, and then dragging-and-dropping components onto the page canvas.
Design System Studio
Design System Studio is a visual, declarative tool for designing and configuring styles for Skuid apps. You don’t need any HTML or CSS to make colors, fonts, interaction states, button styles, and other visual elements of your app match company style guides, design systems, or branding specs.
Models are like interactive containers for grabbing, storing, and taking action on data from other places. They are the magic that lets builders have a single interface that connects both standard and custom objects. They also perform create, retrieve, update and delete operations so you can create and test data without code.
- Models can connect right to your Salesforce data and let you:
multiple objects in one UI.
- Connect data from multiple Salesforce orgs.
- Have many records on the same view.
Bring data together inside a unified user experience with several out-of-the-box data sources such as:
- Multiple Salesforce orgs
dialects of SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redshift, etc.)
data sources are connected, you can mix and match your data in a single page.
- Components are the building blocks of a Skuid app and let users interact directly with page data.
- There are over twenty-five drag-and-drop components and each one does something different. Some components manage page layout, some display data, and some add elements, like images or charts.
- Every component has a unique set of properties that allow you to customize and configure the component, as well as how data shows inside it.
- With the building blocks of variables and style variants, builders can set global styles and states with a few clicks and then create multiple styles for any component.
- If you update a design system with a new primary brand color, change it once and it will update anywhere the color is used across all of your apps.
- Action Framework is a declarative, client-side logic builder.
- With it, builders make comprehensive expressions and workflows that can be triggered from multiple places within a Skuid app.
- For example, builders can create a button in a popup that saves user input data and closes the popup.
- Change component and element styles with four types of display logic. Each type triggers a style change based on a data value or user interaction with the UI.
- Conditional display logic types
Break out the code and extend Skuid when you need that extra
bit of functionality. Set a snippet to run when a button is clicked or as part
of a sequence of actions.
- Skuid apps can be deployed in Salesforce alongside standard and custom functionality in Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, or any other cloud built on the Salesforce platform. Skuid can be added to a Salesforce app with zero code using the Lightning App Builder.
- Alternatively, you can build apps entirely outside of the Salesforce UI using data from across your enterprise (Salesforce, an ERP system, third-party API, etc) by deploying in our managed cloud.