Serenity EHS Solutions for the Public Sector
- Serenity EHS Incident Management
Serenity EHS Incident Management application helps organizations drive incident rates down, improving visibility into performance, and increasing employee engagement to create a safer work culture. Track and report safety KPIs, analyze trends, identify areas for improvement, automate jurisdiction specific compliance requirements (e.g. OSHA and RIDDOR), and reduce administrative work.
Health & Safety is part of the Serenity EHS overarching approach to help organizations meet Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) goals aligned to global standards.
Improve your health and safety outcomes:
- Engage end-users with an EHS end-user portal and a native mobile application to submit and fulfill EHS related work
- Perform end to end EHS Incident Management, including Personal Injury, Spill/Release, Property Damage, Vehicle Incident, Product Defects, Near Miss, and Hazard Observations
- Perform investigation & causal analysis including support for 5-Whys and 8D Problem Solving techniques
- Execute Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) to contain non-conformances and defects then design and implement solutions to correct the problem
- Leverage Operational Risk Assessments including Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) to measure risk against safety issues
- Track training plans to ensure employees have completed all required training to safely perform their job duties including integration with your Learning Management System (LMS)
- Report on data and analyze trends across your organization to improve performance and track KPIs
- Meet and automate compliance around regulations and standards, such as OSHA 300, 300A, and 301 requirements
- Configure Serenity EHS to meet your specific requirements without complex development and expensive resources
- Remove departmental silos and natively integrate with your existing ServiceNow applications including GRC, HRSM, CSM, and ITSM to create streamlined frictionless workflows
- Improve employee engagement with a native mobile application including offline support
- Aligns with ISO Standards 45001, 9001, 14001
- Record EHS Incidents, such as Injuries, Illnesses, and Near Misses
- Integration with the OSHA Injury Tracking Application (ITA) for submission of form 300A data
- Track release of material
- Identify Hazards
- Investigate Issues
- Perform Risk Assessments
- Manage Training Plans
- Inspection and Audit Management
The Serenity EHS Inspection and Audit Management application helps teams in the field manage all aspects of their Inspection and Audit programs including consistent data capture, standardized operations, automated reports, and continuous improvement in real-time. The Inspection and Audit application is available on a native mobile application with offline support.
Inspection & Audit is part of the Serenity EHS overarching approach to help organizations meet Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) goals aligned to global standards.
With this application, you can:
- Improve employee engagement with a native mobile application with offline support
- Quickly convert your paper or excel checklists to inspections
- Easily scale across your organization by scheduling and assigning inspections to cohorts (Establishments, Processes, Assets, People, Projects, etc.)
- Fix problems and prevent incidents before they happen by tracking findings and creating corrective actions on the spot
- Identify areas for improvement with real-time reporting and dashboards
- Create Inspections for Establishments and Equipment
- Complete Inspections across the Organization
- Track Inspection Progress
- Manage Organizational Data
- Include support for the ServiceNow Mobile Agent app
- Serenity EHS Sustainability Metrics
The Serenity EHS Sustainability Metrics module enables organizations to standardize and streamline the tracking of any key EHS sustainability metric and map them to performance benchmarks, corporate or regulatory thresholds/limits, including but not limited to Air Emissions, Waste, Water, and other Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) responsibilities. Serenity EHS Sustainability Metrics, allows users to effortlessly schedule the collection of key Sustainability Metrics for a single site or across a global enterprise with hundreds of locations.
- Carbon Dioxide Equivalency (CO2e) Emission Factor Calculation & Normalization
- Assign Sustainability Metrics to Cohorts (Establishments, Processes, Assets, People, Projects)
- Track Sustainability Metrics Including, Air Emissions / GHG, Water Consumption & Waste, Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste, Energy Consumption, Fleet Usage, Recycling, etc.
- Schedule Ad-Hoc, or Recurring Frequency for Sustainability Metric Reporting
- Easy Import of Sustainability Metrics in support of CDP, GRI, DJSI Sustainability frameworks
- Integrate with IoT Platforms to automate data collection
- Support Unit of Measurement Calculation
- Record and track sustainability metrics
- Normalize data to CO2e
- Integrate with other Serenity EHS applications
- Serenity EHS Compliance Assurance
Identify, understand, and meet Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) and Environmental, Social, Corporate Governance (ESG) requirements. Mitigate risk and protect your corporate reputation with a centralized, standardized view of your global EHS regulatory landscape in partnership with Enhesa.
Content is available in 300 jurisdictions globally and 30 languages.
Regulations covered include:
- General Environmental Requirements
- Air Emission Management
- Water Management
- Waste Management
- Chemicals Management
- Hazardous Materials Management / Transport
- Safety Management
- Facility/Technical Safety
- Emergency Preparedness / Response
- Occupational Health
Serenity Compliance Assurance is powered by content from Enhesa. Learn more about them here.
- Integration with Enhesa Compliance Intelligence to create and update EHS regulatory and ESG recommendation content in ServiceNow
- Applicability screening to quickly identify regulations and requirements for each establishment
- Management of regulatory content updates and changes
- Integration with ServiceNow IRM applications including Authoritative Sources and Citations for automating EHS risk indicators and compliance testing
- Serenity EHS Operational Risk Management
Operational Risk Management enables operators to get a consolidated view of their organization’s risk through identification, assessment, and mitigation of operational risks across their organization.
- Create a pre-defined risk registry of templated risks
- Maintain a centralized repository of identified risks at the project, department, location, or asset level
- Define and schedule reoccurring risk assessments against any cohort
- Implement controls to mitigate risks
- Perform end to end operational risk management through a native mobile application with offline mode
- Risk heat maps and dashboards for tracking, trending and prioritizing work
- Serenity EHS Physical Security Incident Management
Physical Security Incident Management enables your organization to streamline and standardize the reporting and response of a Physical Security Incident, in any language, for a single site or a global enterprise with hundreds of locations.
Physical Security workflows provide the ability to collect information from across your organization so that you can deploy resources efficiently and effectively. Complete with Investigations, Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Actions, and real-time reporting and analytics.
- Perform end to end Physical Security Incident Management, including Internal System Failure, Unauthorized Access, Theft, Vandalism, Assault, and Natural Disaster
- Perform interviews and gather witness accounts
- Manage investigation & causal analysis
- Execute Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA)
- Reporting and Dashboards
- Serenity EHS Training Management
Training Management allows you to coordinate, track, and evaluate employee training programs across your entire organization.
- Define Training Plans and Cohorts
- Automate training reminders and follow-ups around noncompliance
- Reporting and dashboards to verify training at-a-glance, across all locations and facilities