FedRAMP Secure Identity Cloud Manager
Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud is the only cloud-architected, cloud-deployed Identity Governance and Administration platform that has achieved a FedRAMP Moderate Authority to Operate and is recognized by Gartner and other industry analysts as the next generation of IGA. Public Sector agencies can benefit by moving applications, data and IT workloads to the cloud but may expose themselves to violations of Cloud Smart mandates by not having the proper identity safeguards in place. Protecting sensitive identity information to meet security and compliance goals is a complex task, but Saviynt unifies identity governance, granular application access and privileged access in an enterprise intelligent cloud platform to support your mission.
Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud platform allows you to:
- Govern On-Premises, Hybrid, Cloud, and Multi-Cloud Ecosystems: Saviynt’s platform natively integrates across IT ecosystems, enabling governance for digital transformation strategies.
- Base Cloud Smart Strategies on Risk: Saviynt’s depth and breadth of risk types and risk levels combined with fine-grained entitlements ease Cloud Smart transformation burdens.
- Implement Zero Trust strategies to improve security across departments and agencies.
- Leverage Application Access Governance (AAG) to manage identity lifecycle management across major SaaS applications and infrastructure including SAP, Oracle, Workday, Azure, AWS, GCP and more.
- Protect All Sensitive Data Access: Saviynt’s Data Access Governance (DAG) enables agencies to create data access policies based upon data sensitivity.
- Secure the CI/CD Pipeline: Saviynt’s Cloud Privileged Access Management (PAM) offering natively integrates with mission-critical DevOps tools to mitigate digital business imperatives’ risks, such as privileged users migrating between development and production environments.
- Mitigate third-party access risk: Saviynt’s Third Party Access Governance (TPAG) provides contractors with access to digital resources while providing full visibility into vendor access risks.
- Continuously Monitor, Remediate, and Document Compliance Activities: Saviynt’s Control Exchange provides an out-of-the-box control repository and a Unified Controls Framework cross-mapped across business-critical regulations, industry standards, platforms, and control types.
- Support your mission by deploying quickly to receive benefits in weeks rather than months.