Q-Action Business Process Management
Q-Action Business Process Management (BPM) allows you to organize and automate repeatable, day-to-day tasks using workflows. Workflows accelerate how work gets done by routing information to the right person at the right time through custom tailored rules and actions.
Automate at scale
Do more with less by deploying “hands off” processing, while expertly managing cases and exceptions.
Create consistent customer experiences
Deliver consistent, transparent experiences with standardized workflows.
Achieve flexible workflow styles
Blend structured processes and unstructured case management into a seamless workflow.
With Q-Action® as the “glue” connecting everything, your organization can choose the right applications and components to meet your specific business needs:
- Harness information no matter where your content resides
- Flow it into workflow and case management to drive critical business processes and casework
- Display it within the context of core business applications where employees are already working
- Securely share it with others, both inside and outside the company, on any device, anywhere across the globe
With Business Process Management, You Can Also…
- Distribute workloads: During peak processing, manage workloads and eliminate process bottlenecks by distributing work across teams and routing work to process overflow groups, all on the fly without coding.
- Improve customer service: Expedite client engagement by providing workflow participants and case workers with access to systems, information and analytics. Speed transactional workflows and case resolutions.
- Enhance decision making: Use built-in visibility and analytics to identify the best actions to resolve cases quickly and improve collaboration between IT and business teams.
- Rein in startup costs: Start with smaller projects that have lower startup costs. A subscription-based consumption model allows you to grow and scale smoothly from initial project to enterprise-wide program.