category >> cybersecurity
January 27th, 2021
Forcepoint's Eric Trexler gives insight into the future of Data protection, cloud security and machine learning, among others on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Cloud Security, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Predictions, Cybersecurity Solutions, Data Protection, ForcePoint, Machine Learning
January 19th, 2021
Carahsoft's Ashley Weston discusses the growth of Cloud infrastructure and why ample security of sensitive documents is necessary during a time of widespread telework.
- Adobe, Adobe Government, Adobe Integrated Paperless Processes, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Telework, workflow automation
January 8th, 2021
Salesforce's Matt Goodrich discusses FedRAMP's risk-based approach to cyberseurity and its benefits on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Cybersecurity, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, Risk-Based Approach, Salesforce, Security in Government
December 16th, 2020
PiXlogic's Joseph Santucci explains how a package approach can create efficiency and improve quality of safety within content discovery software on Carahsoft's Community blog.
- AI & Machine Learning, AI Technology, Content Discovery Software, Cybersecurity, Package Approach, piXlogic, Workplace Safety
October 30th, 2020
piXlogic's founder, Joseph Santucci, discusses how facial recognition is helping Government agencies stay pandemic compliant on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
October 16th, 2020
Read the latest insights from cyber intelligence thought leaders and additional government perspectives on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Blackberry Limited, CISO, Cyber Intelligence, Cyber Security, DLA, DoD, Fire Eye, GovLoop, MNIT, Recorded Future, Trend Micro
October 16th, 2020
SolarWind's Jim Hansen discusses three ways to effiicently create security in remote work environments on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
October 8th, 2020
Read the latest insights from Government Cybersecurity thought leaders and additional research from GovTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Cybersecurity, F5 Labs, FireEye, GovTech, GovTech 2020, IIG, Innovation in Government, McAfee, Palo Alto Networks, RSA, Secureworks
August 28th, 2020
Read the latest insights from these Government Cloud Security thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW on the Carahsoft Community Blog.