category >> cybersecurity
April 5th, 2022
Read the latest observations from cybersecurity thought leaders and additional industry research from CampusTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- BlackBerry, Campus Technology, Duquesne University, EDU, Education in Public Sector, Higher Education in Government, Infoblox, Innovation in Education, Internet2, Palo Alto Networks, Splunk, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Wasabi
March 21st, 2022
Read insights from Carahsoft and our cybersecurity partners on how to keep your schools and institution secure on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- CIS, Cybersecurity, EDU, Education, Education Technology, HPE, Innovation in Education, Ivanti, K-12 Education, Palo Alto Networks, SAP Concur
March 18th, 2022
TMF supports simplified and secure data initiatives such as zero trust and data modernization for improved service to cybersecurity and multicloud agencies.
- Cybersecurity, Government Data Modernization, Government IT Modernization, Multicloud, Technology Modernization Fund, TMF, Zero Trust
March 7th, 2022
The IIJA supports federal, state, and local governments with new investments in infrastructure covering digital equity, cybersecurity, and resiliency.
- Atlassian, DevSecOps, Enterprise Service Management, Government Cybersecurity, Government Project Management Tools, IIJA, Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act
March 1st, 2022
SolarWind's Brandon Shopp outlines 3 best practices the ANG is employing to secure, manage, and monitor its dynamic network environment with automation.
- Army National Guard, Command Cyber Readiness Inspections, Cybersecurity, Department of Defense, DoD, Secure Automation, Security Technical Implementation Guides, SolarWinds
February 7th, 2022
To achieve true resilience, organizations must adopt approaches capable of going beyond traditional network monitoring and embrace new technologies like AIOps and network observability.
January 28th, 2022
Forcepoint's Eric Trexler gives insight into the future of Zero Trust and cybersecurity attacks among others on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
January 11th, 2022
CMMC, a unified standard that will measure and certify cybersecurity requirements in organizations working with the DoD, continues to evolve.
- CMMC, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification, Department of Defense Technology, DoD