category >> cybersecurity
August 16th, 2023
Educating users about the pros and cons of generative AI and implementing a DLP can prevent accidental data leakages and other security risks.
- AI ML, Artificial Intelligence, Broadcom, ChatGPT, Cybersecurity, data, Data Loss Prevention, DLP, Generative AI
August 14th, 2023
Dive into what the government is doing to tackle the current state of cyber workforce on a sweeping federal level and on a more agency-specific level.
- Automation, Cyber Resilience, Cyber Workforce, Cybersecurity, ExtraHop, FNN, Fortinet, IIG, Innovation in Government, Ivanti
- Cybersecurity, Emerging Technology, Government Innovation, IT Modernization, State and Local Government, Zero Trust
July 25th, 2023
Emerging technologies and new digital services provide State and Local agencies more opportunities to connect with citizens and enhance user experience.
- Colorado Roadshow, Cybersecurity, Digital Transformation, SLG, State and Local Government, Technology Modernization, Zero Trust
July 14th, 2023
Learn how to rethink every aspect of operations to spur innovation and advance the ability to respond to new challenges and opportunities as they arise.
- Cybersecurity, FCW, Government Supply Chain, Government Technology Solutions, IIG, Innovation in Government, Salesforce
June 29th, 2023
To protect one of the most vital cybersecurity in US infrastructures, water and waste, federal agencies have come together to with initiatives to encourage agencies to implement strong security practices to protect US environments and the public.
- CISA, Command Cyber Readiness Inspections, Cybersecurity, EPA, Industrial Control Systems, Water and Wastewater
June 23rd, 2023
In part one of our series on cybersecurity in infrastructure, learn how CISA and ICS are acheieving Cybersecurity Performance Goals.
- CISA, CPG, Cybersecurity, Department of Homeland Security, ICS, Industrial Control Systems, Internet of Things, IoT, Operational Technology
June 13th, 2023
This year’s cybersecurity-focused conference focused on numerous topics like Zero Trust, multicloud and defense strategies, including the new Zero Trust framework, Thunderdome.
- Cyber Defense, Cybersecurity, Defense Information Systems Agency, Department of Defense, DISA, DoD, Fed Gov Today, Multicloud, TechNet Cyber, Thunderdome, U.S. Air Force, Zero Trust
May 22nd, 2023
Read our latest insights from SI cloud thought leaders to learn how Sis can help your agency thrive by partnering with innovative companies.
- Cybersecurity, DevSecOps, FCW, FSI, Government FSI, Innovation in Government, IT Modernization, Leidos, Open Source, Red Hat, ServiceNow, SIs, Zero Trust
May 19th, 2023
Overall, a common thread throughout HIMSS23 was balance. Healthcare providers and tech companies must balance the promises of technology with due diligence, while working in partnership to develop innovative solutions.
- Artificial Intelligence, ChatGPT, Cybersecurity, data, Healthcare, HIMSS, Interoperability, Multicloud, Tradeshows