category >> cybersecurity
The Pros and Cons of Low-code in Cybersecurity Environments
March 10th, 2023
Low-code and local platform capabilities provide the freedom to create innovative solutions facilitating the growth of businesses.
- Tagged Cybersecurity, Department of Defense, DoD Cybersecurity, Low-code, Low-Code Capabilities, Low-code Cybersecurity Solutions, Tychon, Zero Trust
How to get StateRAMP Ready Faster with Security Snapshot
March 9th, 2023
With the introduction of Security Snapshot, CSPs can ease their concerns, knowing they will receive detailed, personalized support to help them qualify for StateRAMP's verification.
- Tagged Cloud Service Providers, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform-as-a-Service, Security Snapshot, Software as a Service, StateRAMP, StateRAMP Certification
Ransomware Security Strategies
February 23rd, 2023
Addressing ransomware starts with identification of a security program followed by protection, prevention, detection, recovery and then security improvements.
- Tagged Cybersecurity Strategies, Government Accountability Office, Multi-Factor Authentication, NIST, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, Ransomware, Ransomware in Cybersecurity, Zero Trust
3 Ways DoD Can Strengthen Network Security and Resilience
January 31st, 2023
Through greater collaboration between the DoD and private sector, as well as the adoption AIOps-powered observability, the DoD will be better prepared to manage and secure increasingly complex, dynamic military network environments.
- Tagged AIOps, CISA, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Department of Defense, DoD, Multipath Monitoring, Network Security
Ransomware in Healthcare and Utilities
January 30th, 2023
Ransomware attacks have targeted U.S. critical infrastructure including the healthcare and utilities sectors. Find out more about the recent data vulnerabilities discovered.
- Tagged Cybersecurity Hygiene, Environmental Protection Agency, Government Cybersecurity Attacks, Healthcare, Operational Technology, Ransomware, Ransomware as a Service, Ransomware in Utilities, Ransomware Use Case
The Open Source Revolution in Government
January 20th, 2023
Discover the combined power of community-driven innovation and industry-leading technical support is expanding the government’s innovation in open source.
- Tagged Acquia, Confluent, Cybersecurity, Databricks, EDB, Elastic, FCW, GitLab, Government Data, IIG, Innovation in Government, Open Source, Red Hat, Sonatype
EDUCAUSE 2022: Uniting IT and Education
January 6th, 2023
Through the inclusion and modernization of technology, education institutions can reach new heights in their accessibility and connection with students.
- Tagged Cybersecurity, EDU, Education, Education Technology, EDUCAUSE, Higher Education, K-12 Education, Multicloud, Tradeshows, Zero Trust
3 Ways to Address Developers’ Productivity Concerns
January 5th, 2023
Dig into some of the biggest productivity challenges—and what you, as a government IT professional, can do to address them.
- Tagged Cybersecurity, Developer Productivity, Government IT, Government Productivity Challenges, Mattermost, workflow automation, Zero Trust
Ransomware on the Rise
January 4th, 2023
Based on the current cybersecurity landscape, organizations must act or risk being swept away by the growing tide of ransomware.
- Tagged CISA, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Cybersecurity Hygiene, Government Cybersecurity Attacks, Ransomware, Ransomware as a Service