category >> cybersecurity
November 30th, 2022
Supply chain attacks can be devestating, but organizations are working to secure their supply chain and data, and creating a backup plan to avoid disaster.
- CMMC, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification, supply chain, Supply Chain Attacks, Supply Chain Management
November 23rd, 2022
Discover the latest insights from K-12 thought leaders and additional industry research from THE Journal surrounding evolving education challenges.
- EDU, Education Technology, IIE, Innovation in Education, Saasyan, SAP Concur, SolarWinds, THE Journal
November 10th, 2022
Discover how DFARS interacts with CMMC 2.0 to protect controlled unclassifed information (CUI) and impacts your organization's cybersecurity methodology.
November 8th, 2022
Day 1 of EdTech Talks 2022 explored innovative ways technology, tools and infrastructure can help keep students safe both in and out of the classroom.
November 4th, 2022
Learn how agencies can continue to evolve cybersecurity architecture and strategy, given the increased attack rate and creativity of malicious actor.
- AvePoint, Cribl, FCW, Government Identity, IIG, Innovation in Government, okta, SentinelOne, Splunk, Thales TCT
November 3rd, 2022
With a definitive paper trail, as well as aid to cybersecurity hygiene, the upcoming elections can renew trust in voting in every county and at every level.
- 2022 Election, CISA, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Election Security, STAR Voting Technology, Voter Rights, Voting Security
November 1st, 2022
Discover the cybersecurity and data analysis strategies public safety officials are looking to incorporate in conjunction with other modernizations.
- Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Data Analysis, IACP, International Association of Chiefs of Police, Law Enforcement, Law Enforcement Technology, Machine Learning, Public Safety, Ransomware
October 13th, 2022
The focus on automation has shifted toward identifying opportunities, challenges and best practices so agencies can figure out where automation fits best.
- AI ML, AI Technology, Cloudera, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Government Automation, GovTech, IIG, Kofax, SAP, State and Local Government, UiPath
July 14th, 2022
CISA, a federal agency that aims to understand, manage, and secure cyber and physical infrastructure, has introduced a five-step 5G implementation process.
- 5G, 5G Adaptation, 5G in Federal Government, 5G Security, 5G Security Evaluation Process, CISA, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency