category >> cybersecurity
April 28th, 2021
With cybersecurity breaches rising, organizations should know the best ways to protect themselves against invasions like supply chain attacks.
March 8th, 2021
Learn about StateRAMP's goal to create a framework for continuous improvement in cybersecurity for governments and providers on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Cybersecurity Solutions, Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, FedRAMP, State and Local Government, State Risk and Authorization Management Program, StateRAMP
March 3rd, 2021
F5's Joshua Goldfarb discusses the rise of unemployment fraud since the start of COVID-19 and the signs to pay attention to when combating fraud.
January 27th, 2021
Forcepoint's Eric Trexler gives insight into the future of Data protection, cloud security and machine learning, among others on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Cloud Security, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Predictions, Cybersecurity Solutions, Data Protection, ForcePoint, Machine Learning
January 19th, 2021
Carahsoft's Ashley Weston discusses the growth of Cloud infrastructure and why ample security of sensitive documents is necessary during a time of widespread telework.
- Adobe, Adobe Government, Adobe Integrated Paperless Processes, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Telework, workflow automation
January 8th, 2021
Salesforce's Matt Goodrich discusses FedRAMP's risk-based approach to cybersecurity and its benefits on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Cybersecurity, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, Risk-Based Approach, Salesforce, Security in Government
December 16th, 2020
PiXlogic's Joseph Santucci explains how a package approach can create efficiency and improve quality of safety within content discovery software on Carahsoft's Community blog.
- AI & Machine Learning, AI Technology, Content Discovery Software, Cybersecurity, Package Approach, piXlogic, Workplace Safety
October 30th, 2020
piXlogic's founder, Joseph Santucci, discusses how facial recognition is helping Government agencies stay pandemic compliant on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
October 16th, 2020
Read the latest insights from cyber intelligence thought leaders and additional government perspectives on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Blackberry Limited, CISO, CMMC, Cyber Intelligence, Cyber Security, DLA, DoD, Fire Eye, GovLoop, MNIT, Recorded Future, Trend Micro