category >> cybersecurity
November 24th, 2021
Learn about five steps your public sector agency can take to reduce ransomware and other cybersecurity attacks on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
November 8th, 2021
Carahsoft is pleased to announce that it has received the NASCIO 5-Year Membership Longevity Award, representing its expertise and participation in the SLED space.
- Carahsoft Awards, NASCIO, NASCIO Membership Award, NASCIO Partnership, National Association of State Chief Information Officers
October 26th, 2021
Read insights about Zero Trust, mobile security and data protection from government cybersecurity leaders and additional industry research from FCW.
- BlackBerry, Cloudera, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), ForcePoint, Forward Networks, IIG FCW, Innovation in Government, NowSecure, OPSWAT, Rubrik, SentinelOne, SolarWinds, ThalesTCT, Zero Trust
October 13th, 2021
Read the latest insights on data, security, zero trust, and AI from chief information officers and other leaders in federal, state and local government.
- CDC, GitLab, Government Accountability Office, HPE, IIG GovLoop, Innovation in Government, Radiant Logic, SolarWinds, U.S. National Science Foundation
August 19th, 2021
SafeGuard's George Kamide breaks down the latest developments in the most common security threats like ransomware, malware and machine learning risks.
- Communications-based Threats, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Digital Risk Protection, Ransomeware Protection, Ransomeware Risks, SafeGuard, SafeGuard Cybersecurity, Third-Party Risks
July 28th, 2021
Ping Identity's Bryan Rosensteel discusses 3 ways federal agencies can improve their existing infrastructures to initiate Zero Trust operations.
- Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Solutions, Federal Government, ICAM, Ping Identity, PKI, Public Key Infrastructure, Zero Trust, Zero Trust Authentication
April 28th, 2021
With cybersecurity breaches rising, organizations should know the best ways to protect themselves against invasions like supply chain attacks.
March 8th, 2021
Learn about StateRAMP's goal to create a framework for continuous improvement in cybersecurity for governments and providers on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Cybersecurity Solutions, Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, FedRAMP, State and Local Government, State Risk and Authorization Management Program, StateRAMP
March 3rd, 2021
F5's Joshua Goldfarb discusses the rise of unemployment fraud since the start of COVID-19 and the signs to pay attention to when combating fraud.