Carahsoft, in conjunction with its vendor partners, sponsors hundreds of events each year, ranging from webcasts and tradeshows to executive roundtables and technology forums.
Gensuite software helps environmental, health, and safety managers turn progressive policies into corporate practice. With the help of Adobe ColdFusion, applications are built quickly in efforts to meet subscribers’ needs, all while upholding the promise of custom configurations that Gensuite strives to provide.
Gensuite develops its app around the 80/20 rule, meaning 80% of any application be can used as-is, and the other 20% can be customized for specialized client workflows. Customizations, along with Gensuite’s ability to roll them out quickly, are a major selling point that’s fueling company growth. Adobe ColdFusion has more built-in functionality compared to other rapid application solutions, allowing Gensuite developers to create modular, customizable code without delays and interruptions.
Fill out the form below to view this Resource.