Carahsoft, in conjunction with its vendor partners, sponsors hundreds of events each year, ranging from webcasts and tradeshows to executive roundtables and technology forums.
Do You Know Splunk: The Splunk Way to IT Operations Management
How can you leverage Splunk to simplify IT Operations? Attendees of this webcast heard at least 5 ways Splunk can be used to improve IT Operations:
1. Monitor Servers and Networks: Gain deep visibility into faults, events, capacity, configurations, and security of your server and network elements
2. Microsoft Infrastructure: Monitor, audit, secure, and analyze your Microsoft Windows IT infrastructures and workloads in one place
3. Virtualization Monitoring: Correlate virtualization data with any machine data
4. Manage Messaging Systems: From tracing email messages and troubleshooting delivery problems, to managing compliance and analyzing spam and phishing attacks
5. OS Monitoring: Gain operational insights into Unix, Linux, and Windows environments for visibility across heterogeneous environments to proactively prevent performance problems, capacity bottlenecks, unexpected events, and security risks
Fill out the form below to view this archived event.