Interested in joining the Carahsoft Team?
Carahsoft is seeking detail-oriented, resourceful, and organized individuals to join the Market Research team. This opportunity offers a recent graduate valuable experience in the professional arena of market research in the area of information technology, general government policy and contracting trends.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the gathering and production of actionable intelligence for Carahsoft’s sales teams who represent over 500+ IT vendors
- Contribute to the development of internal training and education resources used by Carahsoft’s sales teams to further sales representative knowledge on their assigned territories
- Provide support to sales teams for sales campaigns through the production of tailored customer background material
- Informing sales teams of relevant government policy events through the use of news periodicals and research databases
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Proficient in the use of standard office computer applications (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills
- College coursework in any area related to research/analytical thinking
- Proven track record of leadership, responsibility and dependability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Competitive, assertive, self-starter mentality
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting compensation range: $40,000 - $50,000 per year
- Carahsoft offers benefits such as health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and a 401(k) savings plan. All full-time employees are eligible for accrued vacation leave and sick leave.
Carahsoft is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.