During this webinar, attendees learned how to:
- Let scientists easily design and schedule their experiments, and collaborate on their projects,
- Create smart workflows to collect and track experimental data, and make it findable and accessible anytime, anywhere,
- Share knowledge and best practices within your research community, thanks to newLab’s knowledge base and intelligent search engine,
- Consolidate sample, inventory, and instrument management in one single resource management system, and link it with experiments to ensure full traceability and reproducibility of your projects,
- Reduce costs of application support and IT infrastructure by migrating your legacy systems on one single platform.