GCN Report: Cybersecurity and the Drive to Modernize
As the technology industry continues to evolve, so do the threats and strategies hackers use to attack government agencies. Agencies must make cybersecurity a top priority and transition into a more modern way of securing their systems and devices.
In this GCN Report, you will:
- Hear from Chris Townsend, Vice President of Federal at Symantec, on why government agencies and industry organizations must plan together to create a better ecosystem of security tools to improve operation efficiency and reduce costs across agencies.
- Learn why agencies need to stop envisioning cybersecurity as a complicated and frightening problem and instead focus on finding one security posture that works as written by Rick Howard, Chief Security Officer at Palo Alto Networks.
- Read what Niels Jensen has to say on why government agencies must embrace the challenge of securing internet of things (IoT) devices
- Learn from Tom Topping, Senior Director of Strategic Programs at FireEye, on why agencies should prioritize good cyberthreat intelligence products and strategies.
- See what Dennis Reilly, Vice President of Federal Sales at Gigamon, wrote about three key factors for reducing risks: people, processes, and technology.
- Read about why the push for IT modernization provides an opportunity for agencies to re-evaluate their current cybersecurity systems as written by Rob Roy, Public-Sector Chief Technology Officer at Micro Focus Government Solutions.
- Learn from Tony D'Angelo, Vice President of Federal at Proofpoint, about cyber hackers' new target: people.
Download this report to learn how your agency can modernize its IT systems and secure them at the same time.