Organizations can define sensitive data and utilize the “sixth pillar” by implementing workspaces without overworking IT teams, enhancing their zero trust.Read Article »
Agencies should focus their law enforcement efforts in four areas: manage data, secure investment, ensure mobile accessibility and maintaining transparency.Read Article »
March 8th, 2021
Learn about StateRAMP's goal to create a framework for continuous improvement in cybersecurity for governments and providers on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Cybersecurity Solutions, Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, FedRAMP, State and Local Government, State Risk and Authorization Management Program, StateRAMP
March 4th, 2021
Read insights from government customer experience thought leaders as they discuss topics like cloud security, fostering employee development and collaborative AI.
- Constituent Engagement, COVID-19, Customer Experience, FCW, IIG, Innovation in Government, Salesforce, Salesforce ISV
March 3rd, 2021
F5's Joshua Goldfarb discusses the rise of unemployment fraud since the start of COVID-19 and the signs to pay attention to when combating fraud.
February 3rd, 2021
Adobe's Wayne Byrd and Yasir Saleem discuss today's workflow automation trends while highlighting use case examples on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- 2021 Tech Trends, Adobe, Government Innovation, Telework, workflow automation, Workflow Automation process, working remote
January 29th, 2021
Okta's Chris Niggel talks the importance of choosing the right security solutions, keeping users engaged and where agencies will focus their efforts in the future.
- CMMC, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, okta, Okta Security Solutions, Security Solutions, User Experience, UX
January 27th, 2021
Forcepoint's Eric Trexler gives insight into the future of Data protection, cloud security and machine learning, among others on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Cloud Security, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Predictions, Cybersecurity Solutions, Data Protection, ForcePoint, Machine Learning
January 19th, 2021
Carahsoft's Ashley Weston discusses the growth of Cloud infrastructure and why ample security of sensitive documents is necessary during a time of widespread telework.
- Adobe, Adobe Government, Adobe Integrated Paperless Processes, Cloud Computing, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Telework, workflow automation
January 15th, 2021
Learn about how to efficiently move to the cloud and what it can do for you from Servicenow's Hayri Tarhan on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
January 8th, 2021
Salesforce's Matt Goodrich discusses FedRAMP's risk-based approach to cybersecurity and its benefits on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Cybersecurity, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, Risk-Based Approach, Salesforce, Security in Government