category >> zero-trust
January 6th, 2023
Through the inclusion and modernization of technology, education institutions can reach new heights in their accessibility and connection with students.
- Cybersecurity, EDU, Education, Education Technology, EDUCAUSE, Higher Education, K-12 Education, Multicloud, Tradeshows, Zero Trust
January 5th, 2023
Dig into some of the biggest productivity challenges—and what you, as a government IT professional, can do to address them.
- Cybersecurity, Developer Productivity, Government IT, Government Productivity Challenges, Mattermost, workflow automation, Zero Trust
December 27th, 2022
At Geek Week, thought-leaders from the government and contracting community focused on ransomware, supply chain hacks and zero trust within the cyber threat environment and ways to respond and protect their most valuable assets, data and IT systems, more effectively.
- 3D Survey, Cyber Geek Week, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Solutions, SBOM, Software Bill of Materials, Supply Chain Attack, Zero Trust, Zero Trust Architecture
November 4th, 2022
Learn how agencies can continue to evolve cybersecurity architecture and strategy, given the increased attack rate and creativity of malicious actor.
- AvePoint, Cribl, FCW, Government Identity, IIG, Innovation in Government, okta, SentinelOne, Splunk, Thales TCT
October 20th, 2022
Explore how with the Principle of Least Privilege, users are granted access to the tools, technologies, and data they need to do their jobs and no more.
- Data Access, Federal Government, Principle of Least Privilege, SolarWinds, User Privilege, Zero Trust
September 21st, 2022
Organizations can define sensitive data and utilize the “sixth pillar” by implementing workspaces without overworking IT teams, enhancing their zero trust.
- AvePoint, CISA, Collaboration, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Data Protection, Federal News Network, FNN, Security, Workplace Collaboration, Zero Trust, Zero Trust Maturity Model
June 21st, 2022
Learn the latest trends in cybersecurity for state and local government from these thought leaders and additional industry research from GovTech.
- Box, Cybersecurity, GovTech, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, HPE, IIG, Innovation in Government, Keeper Security, SLG, SolarWinds, State and Local Government
June 6th, 2022
Digital transformation remains of the most imperative ongoing technology modernization to improve government performance. Learn more from these thought leaders and additional industry research.
- 5G, Dell, Digital Transformation, FCW, Government Modernization, IIG, Innovation in Government, Multicloud, Zero Trust
June 2nd, 2022
Zero Trust is the industry's leading cybersecurity architecture. In correspondence with operational technology, this strategy is most vital for cyber attack prevention.