category >> health
May 23rd, 2022
To achieve preventative intervention, the healthcare industry must invest in AI and Machine Learning which can provide information about the process of shipment, distribution, and eventually inappropriate prescribing or drug diversion incidents.
- AI ML, AI Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Machine Learning, Opioid Crisis, Opioid Management, Preventative Technology
May 25th, 2021
Genesys' Chad Cole discusses steps state and local government agencies can take to improve customer experiences and management of vaccine distribution.
- Artificial Intelligence, Automation, CDC, COVID-19, Genesys, Healthcare, Pandemic Response, Public Safety, SLG, State and Local Government, Vaccine Distribution
May 17th, 2021
Google's Quinn Chasan discusses how sentiment solutions can improve vaccination strategies and response to more successfully provide safety to the public.
- COVID-19, COVID-19 Technology, Google, Google Cloud, Google Sentiment Solutions, Google Vaccination Strategies, Healthcare, Public Safety
September 4th, 2020
Read the latest insights from healthcare thought leaders and additional research from GovTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Adobe, AI & Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Boomi, COVID-19, Government Health and Human Services, GovTech, Health, Healthcare, IIG, Innovation in Government, Machine Learning, Microsoft, Salesforce, Tableau, VMware
May 4th, 2016
Healthcare providers are well versed and experienced in protecting patient information like HIPAA. Processes and procedures that ensure compliance are built into day-to-day practice; but for administrative staff that are not directly involved in patient care, tasks that demand HIPAA compliance may not always be as clearly delineated.
- Adobe, Adobe Connect, Google for Work, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, HIPAA, Virtru
April 6th, 2016
HIPAA already makes protected health information (PHI) subject to strict rules and additional regulation is likely to continue with new policies coming in to play. So how do healthcare organizations meet patient expectations while maintaining their responsibility to privacy and security?
- EMC, Government Healthcare, Health IT, Healthcare, Healthcare Data, HIPAA, Protected Health Information