category >> government-procurement
June 27th, 2022
Procurement can be achieved through efficient communication and collaboration, giving the federal government and private sector resources to spur innovation.
- Department of Defense, DoD, Government Innovation, Government Procurement, Small Business Innovation Research, Small Business Technology Transfer
September 29th, 2020
The CDM program offers cyber tools to a variety of federal agencies. Discover what the DHS CDM program does and how it can help your agency procure cyber solutions.
- CDM, CDM Contract, Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation, FFYE 2020, Government Contract Vehicles, Government Procurement
September 24th, 2020
Army CHESS is the U.S. Army’s primary contract vehicle for procuring state of the art IT solutions. Discover the basics of the Army CHESS program.
- Army CHESS, FFYE 2020, Government Contract Vehicles, Government Contracts, Government Procurement, ITES-SW
September 16th, 2020
The National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO) is a non-profit organization dedicated in helping government agencies procure the supplies they need at the best value. Learn more today!
- FFYE 2020, Government Contract Vehicles, Government Contracts, Government Procurement, NASPO ValuePoint
September 9th, 2020
Recently all the GSA Schedule contracts consolidated into one single Schedule for product, services & solutions. Learn about the GSA Multiple Award Schedule.
September 2nd, 2020
DoD ESI BPA contract vehicle allows the federal DoD agencies, the intelligence community and the coast guard to procure mission critical software at competitive prices.
August 26th, 2020
NASA SEWP is a government-wide IT acquisition contract for all federal agencies. Learn the perks of purchasing IT products and services with SEWP V.
- COVID-19, FFYE 2020, Government Contract Vehicles, Government Contracts, Government Procurement, NASA SEWP, SEWP V