category >> federal-government
January 14th, 2022
Read the latest insights from government Customer Experience thought leaders and additional industry research from GovTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Acquia, Customer Experience, DocuSign, Genesys, Government CX, IIG GovTech, Innovation in Government, Qualtrics, ServiceNow, Zoom
December 22nd, 2021
President Biden has signed an executive order Transforming Federal Customer Experience and Service Delivery to Rebuild Trust in Government. Between this order, new directives, and acts, the federal government aims to enhance customer experience.
- 21st Century IDEA Solutions, Biden-Harris, Customer Experience, Executive Order, Federal Government, Government Service, PMA, PMC, President Management Agenda
December 10th, 2021
Read the latest Cybersecurity insights from industry thought leaders and additional research from GovTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- BlackBerry, Cloudera, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity in Federal Government, GovTech, Innovation in Government, Trend Micro, Wasabi
December 1st, 2021
Read the latest insights about various AI topics from government leaders and additional industry research from FCW on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Access Data, Artificial Intelligence, CalypsoAI, Clarifai, Cloudera, CVEDIA, Data-Driven Artificial Intelligence, Dell, FCW, H20.ai, Innovation in Government, Lockheed Martin
November 19th, 2021
Waterfall's Blase Janov explains challenges government agencies face when converting to Zero Trust, and how three simple security solutions can help.
- Cloud-Based Services, OT Networks, OT Visibility, Unidirectional Security Gateway, Waterfall Security, Zero Trust
November 8th, 2021
Carahsoft is pleased to announce that it has received the NASCIO 5-Year Membership Longevity Award, representing its expertise and participation in the SLED space.
- Carahsoft Awards, NASCIO, NASCIO Membership Award, NASCIO Partnership, National Association of State Chief Information Officers
November 4th, 2021
5G offers many benefits for the Department of Defense, enabling various branches to connect sensors, data processing and artificial intelligence algorithms through a speedy, secure network.
October 8th, 2021
Civilian agencies are already exploring their 5G possibilities FMG's Framework. Learn the five-step process to create a viable testbed using the framework.
- 5G, 5G capabilities, 5G Cellular Technology, 5g Communications, 5G Testing Framework, Department of Defense, Federal Mobility Group, Using Framework
October 6th, 2021
Hear from industry-leading panelists who outline ways the government can seamlessly transition to digitization, utilize hybrid as a strategy, embrace feedback, and leverage omni-channel engagement.
- Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, Federal Government, Government Digitization, Hybrid Approach Strategy, Omni-Channel Engagement