category >> ai-machine-learning
May 23rd, 2022
To achieve preventative intervention, the healthcare industry must invest in AI and Machine Learning which can provide information about the process of shipment, distribution, and eventually inappropriate prescribing or drug diversion incidents.
- AI ML, AI Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Machine Learning, Opioid Crisis, Opioid Management, Preventative Technology
May 20th, 2022
The GAO report provides insight into current facial recognition technology usages and government agencies’ plans for growth in cybersecurity.
- AI & Machine Learning, AI ML, AI Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Facial Recognition, Facial Recognition Technology, GAO Report, Government Accountability Office
Why Artificial Intelligence Is Key to a High-Performing, Data-Centric Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2) Strategy
April 27th, 2022
JADC2 is only the beginning of AI-powered multi-domain operations. SolarWind's Brandon Shopp has insight into today's trends on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- AIOps, Artificial Intelligence, DevSecOps, JADC2, Joint All-Domain Command and Control, SolarWinds, SolarWinds IT Solutions
December 1st, 2021
Read the latest insights about various AI topics from government leaders and additional industry research from FCW on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Access Data, Artificial Intelligence, CalypsoAI, Clarifai, Cloudera, CVEDIA, Data-Driven Artificial Intelligence, Dell, FCW, H20.ai, Innovation in Government, Lockheed Martin
November 15th, 2021
Orion's Mort Jensen speaks on understanding how Multimodal Communications and other AI can support collaboration and transformative field operations for government.
- Artificial Intelligence, Field Operations, Government Operations, Multimodal Communication, Orion, Orion Labs
October 13th, 2021
Read the latest insights on data, security, zero trust, and AI from chief information officers and other leaders in federal, state and local government.
- CDC, GitLab, Government Accountability Office, HPE, IIG GovLoop, Innovation in Government, Radiant Logic, SolarWinds, U.S. National Science Foundation
December 18th, 2020
Read the latest insights from artificial intelligence thought leaders and additional government perspectives on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- AI & Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, AWS, CDC, COVID-19, DoD, GovLoop, HPE, IIG, Innovation in Government, Liqid, NVIDIA, Open Source, Red Hat
December 16th, 2020
PiXlogic's Joseph Santucci explains how a package approach can create efficiency and improve quality of safety within content discovery software on Carahsoft's Community blog.
- AI & Machine Learning, AI Technology, Content Discovery Software, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Package Approach, piXlogic, Workplace Safety
October 30th, 2020
piXlogic's founder, Joseph Santucci, discusses how facial recognition is helping Government agencies stay pandemic compliant on the Carahsoft Community Blog.