category >> 21st-century-idea-solutions
Personalized Digital Experiences in Government
August 23rd, 2022
The future of government digital experiences is one in which, no matter who you are, where you are, or what you need, you have the freedom to engage in a truly personalized manner with your government.
- Tagged 21st Century IDEA Solutions, Adobe, digital experience, Federal Customer Experience, Government Digital Experience, Government DX, Government Executive Order, IT Modernization Act
Creative Projects and Compatible File Types Built for Government
March 24th, 2022
Government entities can better support their creative projects by using multiple accessible and compliant file types for sharing across the public sector.
- Tagged Adobe, Adobe Compatible File Types, Adobe Creative cloud, Adobe for Government, Adobe Webinar Series, Portable Document Format
Federal Customer Experience Initiatives: CX Executive Order and the President’s Management Agenda
December 22nd, 2021
President Biden has signed an executive order Transforming Federal Customer Experience and Service Delivery to Rebuild Trust in Government. Between this order, new directives, and acts, the federal government aims to enhance customer experience.
- Tagged 21st Century IDEA Solutions, Biden-Harris, Customer Experience, Executive Order, Federal Government, Government Service, PMA, PMC, President Management Agenda
Continuing Digital Transformation Initiatives to Better Serve Constituents and Employees
October 1st, 2021
Learn from the Adobe perspective how expanding services beyond their foundations, modernizing experiences for constituents and employees, and political support can enhance digital transformation in government.
- Tagged Adobe, Constituent Engagement, COVID-19, Customer Experience, Digital Transformation, IT Modernization, Public Health
Lasting Shifts in Secure Electronic Signature Usage Across the Government Sphere
June 28th, 2021
Read the latest on electronic signature technology and other digital solutions to learn more about where they'll take the federal government post pandemic.
- Tagged Adobe, Adobe E-Sign, Adobe Electronic Signature, COVID-19, Department of Defense, Digital Document Process, DoD, E-Signatures, Federal Government
Driving Cloud Computing and Telework Change
January 19th, 2021
Carahsoft's Ashley Weston discusses the growth of Cloud infrastructure and why ample security of sensitive documents is necessary during a time of widespread telework.
- Tagged Adobe, Adobe Government, Adobe Integrated Paperless Processes, Cloud Computing, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Telework, workflow automation
Creating Modern IDEA Compliant Citizen Experiences
August 10th, 2020
Liferay's Kale Fluharty talks how using a DXP with USWDS 2.0 can help you create a government compliant citizen experience on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Tagged 21st century IDEA, digital experience, DXP, Liferay, Open Source, U.S. Web Design System, USWDS
How the 21st Century IDEA Is Improving Government CX
May 7th, 2020
Acquia's VP of Federal, Peter Durand, discusses what the 21st Century IDEA Act is and how it is improving Government CX on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Tagged 21st century IDEA, Acquia, Open Source
IT TRENDS IN GOVERNMENT: The Cloud and Electronic Signatures
January 13th, 2020
Carahsoft's Senior Product Specialist, Ashley Weston explains how form creation and e-signatures are Gov's top IT trends to achieve key digital experiences.