category >> 21st-century-idea-solutions
March 24th, 2022
Government entities can better support their creative projects by using multiple accessible and compliant file types for sharing across the public sector.
- Adobe, Adobe Compatible File Types, Adobe Creative cloud, Adobe for Government, Adobe Webinar Series, Portable Document Format
December 22nd, 2021
President Biden has signed an executive order Transforming Federal Customer Experience and Service Delivery to Rebuild Trust in Government. Between this order, new directives, and acts, the federal government aims to enhance customer experience.
- 21st Century IDEA Solutions, Biden-Harris, Customer Experience, Executive Order, Federal Government, Government Service, PMA, PMC, President Management Agenda
October 1st, 2021
Learn from the Adobe perspective how expanding services beyond their foundations, modernizing experiences for constituents and employees, and political support can enhance digital transformation in government.
- Adobe, Constituent Engagement, COVID-19, Customer Experience, Digital Transformation, IT Modernization, Public Health
June 28th, 2021
Read the latest on electronic signature technology and other digital solutions to learn more about where they'll take the federal government post pandemic.
- Adobe, Adobe E-Sign, Adobe Electronic Signature, COVID-19, Department of Defense, Digital Document Process, DoD, E-Signatures, Federal Government
January 19th, 2021
Carahsoft's Ashley Weston discusses the growth of Cloud infrastructure and why ample security of sensitive documents is necessary during a time of widespread telework.
- Adobe, Adobe Government, Adobe Integrated Paperless Processes, Cloud Computing, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Telework, workflow automation
August 10th, 2020
Liferay's Kale Fluharty talks how using a DXP with USWDS 2.0 can help you create a government compliant citizen experience on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
January 13th, 2020
Carahsoft's Senior Product Specialist, Ashley Weston explains how form creation and e-signatures are Gov's top IT trends to achieve key digital experiences.