category >> federal-government
September 17th, 2021
Read the latest insights on the future of 5G infrastructure from Carahsoft’s technology partners and leaders at DOD, the Coast Guard, FCC, and CISA.
- 5G, 5G Telecommunications, Carahsoft 5G, Department of Defense, Federal News Network, Innovation in Government, Virtualization
September 7th, 2021
Planning roadmaps ahead of time and scaling security networks are some examples of how government agencies can prepare for the best time to transition to 5G services.
- 5G, 5G capabilities, 5G communication, 5G Government, 5G Government Agencies, 5G IT Infrastructure, 5G technology, Carahsoft 5G
August 5th, 2021
With so much digital transformation happening within the public sector, government agencies need to be prepared for how to successfully transition to 5G services.
- 5G, 5G digital transformation, 5G Government, 5G Public Sector, 5G technology, Carahsoft 5G, COVID-19
July 28th, 2021
Ping Identity's Bryan Rosensteel discusses 3 ways federal agencies can improve their existing infrastructures to initiate Zero Trust operations.
- Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Solutions, Federal Government, ICAM, Ping Identity, PKI, Public Key Infrastructure, Zero Trust, Zero Trust Authentication
June 28th, 2021
Read the latest on electronic signature technology and other digital solutions to learn more about where they'll take the federal government post pandemic.
- Adobe, Adobe E-Sign, Adobe Electronic Signature, COVID-19, Department of Defense, Digital Document Process, DoD, E-Signatures, Federal Government
June 18th, 2021
As the government considers what post-pandemic offices will look like, find out what challenges it's currently facing and the benefits virtualization can have for your agency.
- Federal Government, Government Agencies, GPU, NVIDIA, Teradici, VDI, Virtualization, Virtualization in Government, Virtualization Infrastructure, Virtualization Solutions
May 25th, 2021
The evolution of 5G technology can take government agencies to new levels of communication and capabilities to fulfill their mission-critical work.
- 5G, 5G capabilities, 5G communication, 5G in Government, 5G technology, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, IoT, Machine Learning, MEC, multi-access edge computing
May 17th, 2021
Google's Quinn Chasan discusses how sentiment solutions can improve vaccination strategies and response to more successfully provide safety to the public.
- COVID-19, COVID-19 Technology, Google, Google Cloud, Google Sentiment Solutions, Google Vaccination Strategies, Healthcare, Public Safety
May 14th, 2021
Read about how Hire-to-retire (H2R) integrated human processes creates meaningful career paths for people using employee lifecycle tools while remaining cost efficient.
- Employee Retention, FedInsider, H2R, Hire-to-Retire, Integrated Human Processes, Salesforce, US Army