Software, AI, Cloud and Zero Trust as Top Priorities for the Army and DoD at Large at TechNet Augusta 2023
With the shift from hardware to software, use of AI, cloud capabilities and Zero Trust, the DoD looks to innovate and explore new methods and solutions to stay ahead on the world platform.Read Article »
August 31st, 2022
Learn how your agency can determine an optimal cloud strategy and more insights from MultiCloud industry and government thought leaders.
- Cloud Technology, FCW, Google Cloud, Government Data Protection, IIG, Innovation in Government, MacStadium, MFGS, Microsoft, MongoDB, Multicloud, Oracle, Peraton, Red Hat, Rubrik, Veritas
August 26th, 2022
As the world evolves, the best approach to delivering CX will include tangible solutions, modernization and emphatic customer service.
- Building Trust in Government, Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, CX, Delivering Customer Experience, Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, Technology Modernization Fund, TMF
August 23rd, 2022
The future of government digital experiences is one in which, no matter who you are, where you are, or what you need, you have the freedom to engage in a truly personalized manner with your government.
- 21st Century IDEA Solutions, Adobe, digital experience, Federal Customer Experience, Government Digital Experience, Government DX, Government Executive Order, IT Modernization Act
August 18th, 2022
By receiving and implementing feedback, agencies can refocus their customer services to better serve the public and improve customer experience.
- Customer Experience, Customer Service, CX, Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, Government CX, Refocus on CX
August 15th, 2022
The world of data analytics is changing faster than ever. Read insights from data literacy thought leaders and additional government interviews, historical perspectives and industry research on the future of data.
- Alteryx, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Data Literacy, Data-Driven Artificial Intelligence, GovLoop, IIG, Innovation in Government, MarkLogic, MFGS, Public Sector, Smartsheet, Tableau
August 12th, 2022
From Carahsoft's recent Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, learn how federal, state and local governments can enhance their services to provide exceptional customer service.
- Customer Experience, Customer Service, CX, Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, Government CX, Government Modernization
July 25th, 2022
DevSecOps thought leaders explain how you can adopt DevSecOps to balance to manage all aspects of developing and deploying secure, modern apps.
- Cloudbees, Copado, Cribl, DevSecOps, FCW, IIG, Innovation in Government, NowSecure, Radiant Infotech, Sonatype, Tricentis
July 21st, 2022
As a strategic portfolio management tool, powerful dashboard platforms that integrate with a world-class project management tool let agencies see the bigger picture without having to invest in costly and outdated tools.
- Atlassian, Government Dashboards, Government Project Management Tools, Program Management, Program Management Dashboards
July 14th, 2022
CISA, a federal agency that aims to understand, manage, and secure cyber and physical infrastructure, has introduced a five-step 5G implementation process.
- 5G, 5G Adaptation, 5G in Federal Government, 5G Security, 5G Security Evaluation Process, CISA, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency