How Digital Learning Tools Are Helping Organizations Create Engaging Content in an Ongoing Virtual World
Digital learning tools are key to moving forward in remote and eLearning environments, fostering productivity and content engagement across organizations.Read Article »
Organizations can define sensitive data and utilize the “sixth pillar” by implementing workspaces without overworking IT teams, enhancing their zero trust.Read Article »
Agencies should focus their law enforcement efforts in four areas: manage data, secure investment, ensure mobile accessibility and maintaining transparency.Read Article »
September 7th, 2021
Planning roadmaps ahead of time and scaling security networks are some examples of how government agencies can prepare for the best time to transition to 5G services.
- 5G, 5G capabilities, 5G communication, 5G Government, 5G Government Agencies, 5G IT Infrastructure, 5G technology, Carahsoft 5G
August 31st, 2021
Hear from SolarWind's Brandon Shopp on the latest developments within DataOps and what it means for the future of Data Management on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
August 19th, 2021
SafeGuard's George Kamide breaks down the latest developments in the most common security threats like ransomware, malware and machine learning risks.
- Communications-based Threats, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Digital Risk Protection, Ransomeware Protection, Ransomeware Risks, SafeGuard, SafeGuard Cybersecurity, Third-Party Risks
August 5th, 2021
With so much digital transformation happening within the public sector, government agencies need to be prepared for how to successfully transition to 5G services.
- 5G, 5G digital transformation, 5G Government, 5G Public Sector, 5G technology, Carahsoft 5G, COVID-19
July 28th, 2021
Ping Identity's Bryan Rosensteel discusses 3 ways federal agencies can improve their existing infrastructures to initiate Zero Trust operations.
- Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Solutions, Federal Government, ICAM, Ping Identity, PKI, Public Key Infrastructure, Zero Trust, Zero Trust Authentication
July 19th, 2021
Read insights from these government tech modernization thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- COVID-19, Dell Technologies, FCW, Government IT, IIG, Innovation in Government, IT Modernization, Technology Modernization, VMware
July 12th, 2021
Read the latest insights from industry thought leaders, government interviews and historical perspectives on the future of Data Analytics.
- Alteryx, Census Bureau, Census Data, Collibra, COVID-19, Data Analytics, Data Governance, Data Strategy, Digital Transformation, GovLoop, IIG, Innovation in Government, Library, MongoDB, SAP NS2
July 2nd, 2021
Read the latest insights from hybrid and remote work thought leaders and additional industry research from GovTech on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- CDG, COVID-19, Genesys, Government Hybrid Work, Government Remote Work, Government Telework, GovTech, IIG, Innovation in Government, NVIDIA, remote work, SAP Concur, SLACK
June 28th, 2021
Read the latest on electronic signature technology and other digital solutions to learn more about where they'll take the federal government post pandemic.
- Adobe, Adobe E-Sign, Adobe Electronic Signature, COVID-19, Department of Defense, Digital Document Process, DoD, E-Signatures, Federal Government