Why AppExchange Use Offers Agencies Untapped Opportunity
Learn how AppExchange helps organizations increase productivity, eliminate risk and save time from AppExchange leaders ont the Carahaoft Community Blog.Read Article »
Partnerships for Public Sector Solutions
Read our latest insights from SI cloud thought leaders to learn how Sis can help your agency thrive by partnering with innovative companies.Read Article »
Reaching Customers with Client-Driven Solutions
The Refocus on Customer Experience
August 18th, 2022
By receiving and implementing feedback, agencies can refocus their customer services to better serve the public and improve customer experience.
- Tagged Customer Experience, Customer Service, CX, Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, Government CX, Refocus on CX
Your Data Literacy Guide to Improve Everyday Collaboration
August 15th, 2022
The world of data analytics is changing faster than ever. Read insights from data literacy thought leaders and additional government interviews, historical perspectives and industry research on the future of data.
- Tagged Alteryx, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Data Literacy, Data-Driven Artificial Intelligence, GovLoop, IIG, Innovation in Government, MarkLogic, MFGS, Public Sector, Smartsheet, Tableau
Modernizing Your Agency to Improve Customer Experience
August 12th, 2022
From Carahsoft's recent Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, learn how federal, state and local governments can enhance their services to provide exceptional customer service.
- Tagged Customer Experience, Customer Service, CX, Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, Government CX, Government Modernization
Next-Generation DevSecOps for the Public Sector
July 25th, 2022
DevSecOps thought leaders explain how you can adopt DevSecOps to balance to manage all aspects of developing and deploying secure, modern apps.
- Tagged Cloudbees, Copado, Cribl, DevSecOps, FCW, IIG, Innovation in Government, NowSecure, Radiant Infotech, Sonatype, Tricentis
Using Modern, Agile Dashboards to Power Today’s Government Programs
July 21st, 2022
As a strategic portfolio management tool, powerful dashboard platforms that integrate with a world-class project management tool let agencies see the bigger picture without having to invest in costly and outdated tools.
- Tagged Atlassian, Government Dashboards, Government Project Management Tools, Program Management, Program Management Dashboards
CISA’s National Strategy to Secure 5G
July 14th, 2022
CISA, a federal agency that aims to understand, manage, and secure cyber and physical infrastructure, has introduced a five-step 5G implementation process.
- Tagged 5G, 5G Adaptation, 5G in Federal Government, 5G Security, 5G Security Evaluation Process, CISA, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
The Best of What’s New in Mobility
July 12th, 2022
Check out insights from mobility thought leaders from GovTech and learn how your agency or municipality can move toward mobility.
- Tagged BlackBerry, Center for Digital Government, Government Mobility Solutions, GovTech, IIG, Innovation in Government, Mobility, NowSecure, Red Hat, Zimperium
Innovative Government Procurement: Tech Companies’ Solution to Faster IT Acquisition
June 27th, 2022
Procurement can be achieved through efficient communication and collaboration, giving the federal government and private sector resources to spur innovation.
- Tagged Department of Defense, DoD, Government Innovation, Government Procurement, Small Business Innovation Research, Small Business Technology Transfer
The Best of What’s New in Cybersecurity
June 21st, 2022
Learn the latest trends in cybersecurity for state and local government from these thought leaders and additional industry research from GovTech.
- Tagged Box, Cybersecurity, GovTech, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, HPE, IIG, Innovation in Government, Keeper Security, SLG, SolarWinds, State and Local Government