Supporting the Student Journey Through Digital Transformation
Learn key takeaways that allow higher education professionals to strategically plan solution implementations to improve the student experience.Read Article »
Sea-Air-Space 2023 Showcases Strategic Insights for the Navy
Fed Gov Today joined Carahsoft on the show floor to speak with military thought leaders on the workforce, cybersecurity and more.Read Article »
Innovation in Cybersecurity: Technology Modernization and Improving Public Safety in Florida
At the Carahsoft Digital Transformation Roadshow in Florida, Government IT and industry leaders engaged in dynamic discussions around transforming Florida through technology.Read Article »
How Digital Learning Tools Are Helping Organizations Create Engaging Content in an Ongoing Virtual World
September 29th, 2022
Digital learning tools are key to moving forward in remote and eLearning environments, fostering productivity and content engagement across organizations.
- Tagged Adobe, Adobe Digital Learning Webinar Series, Digital Education, Digital Learning Tools, Education, eLearning, Gamification, Remote Work Environment
The “Sixth Pillar” of the Zero Trust Maturity Model
September 21st, 2022
Organizations can define sensitive data and utilize the “sixth pillar” by implementing workspaces without overworking IT teams, enhancing their zero trust.
- Tagged AvePoint, CISA, Collaboration, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Data Protection, Federal News Network, FNN, Security, Workplace Collaboration, Zero Trust, Zero Trust Maturity Model
The 4 Latest Technology Trends in Law Enforcement
September 12th, 2022
Agencies should focus their law enforcement efforts in four areas: manage data, secure investment, ensure mobile accessibility and maintaining transparency.
- Tagged Data Management, Government Mobile Accessibility, Law Enforcement, Law Enforcement Technology, Law Enforcement Trends, Public Safety, SaaS, Software as a Service
Improving Optimization in Customer Experience
September 9th, 2022
By utilizing technology, improving internal support and segmenting existing services, every agency can improve their optimization for customer experience.
- Tagged Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, CX, Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, Government Optimization, Optimization, Website Optimization
3 Ways Federal Agencies Can Make the Most of Microservices
September 6th, 2022
Microservices can provide many benefits to agencies, particularly when applied with DevOps. Brandon Shopp explains more on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Tagged Container Infrastructure, DevOps, DevSecOps, Federal Government, Federal IT, Government Microservices, Observability, Observability Solutions
Fostering Trust in Government Agencies Through Customer Experience
September 2nd, 2022
By deploying proactive and diverse customer service, properly implementing technology and creating effective solutions, public sector agencies can provide effective and efficient desirable CX.
- Tagged Building Trust in Government, Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, CX, Fostering Trust in Government, Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, Government Trust, Technology Modernization Fund
Harnessing the Power of Cloud Technology
August 31st, 2022
Learn how your agency can determine an optimal cloud strategy and more insights from MultiCloud industry and government thought leaders.
- Tagged Cloud Technology, FCW, Google Cloud, Government Data Protection, IIG, Innovation in Government, MacStadium, MFGS, Microsoft, MongoDB, Multicloud, Oracle, Peraton, Red Hat, Rubrik, Veritas
Delivering Customer Service in the Federal Sphere
August 26th, 2022
As the world evolves, the best approach to delivering CX will include tangible solutions, modernization and emphatic customer service.
- Tagged Building Trust in Government, Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, CX, Delivering Customer Experience, Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, Technology Modernization Fund, TMF
Personalized Digital Experiences in Government
August 23rd, 2022
The future of government digital experiences is one in which, no matter who you are, where you are, or what you need, you have the freedom to engage in a truly personalized manner with your government.
- Tagged 21st Century IDEA Solutions, Adobe, digital experience, Federal Customer Experience, Government Digital Experience, Government DX, Government Executive Order, IT Modernization Act