The path to elevating State and Local Government services requires a strategic incorporation of transformative technologies, notably AI, cybersecurity and data privacy.Read Article »
Remaining vigilant, versatile and adaptable in the current education landscape, especially when it comes to security and student safety, are the most important considerations for education leadership when deciding what new solutions and integrations to incorporate into their schools.Read Article »
Explore how artificial intelligence and machine learning are changing the way teachers instruct, the way students learn and the way administrators approach technology in schools.Read Article »
July 17th, 2023
By guiding a wide variety of customers through services with simple instructions, agencies can help improve customer experience.
- 2023 Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, Customer Experience and Engagement, CX, HR and Training Technology
July 14th, 2023
Learn how to rethink every aspect of operations to spur innovation and advance the ability to respond to new challenges and opportunities as they arise.
- Cybersecurity, Department of Defense, Digital Transformation, FCW, Innovation in Government, Salesforce, supply chain
July 13th, 2023
Addressing challenges within operations enables employees to make a difference and move their agency’s CX service mission forward.
- 2023 Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, Customer Experience and Engagement, CX, HR and Training Technology, ServiceNow, TSA
July 10th, 2023
By engaging in emphatic conversations and utilizing data to influence leadership and progress, employees form bonds with customers to help foster trust and respect for the government.
- 2023 Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, Big Data, Customer Experience and Engagement, CX
July 5th, 2023
Fostering trust among educators to cultivate the most prosperous learning environment through the implementation of AI can further personal, social and educational growth for all students.
June 30th, 2023
Customer experience stewardship, innovation and paths forward were top of mind at Carahsoft’s annual Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit.
- 2023 Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, Customer Experience and Engagement, CX, Department of Veterans Affairs, Open Source
June 29th, 2023
To protect one of the most vital cybersecurity in US infrastructures, water and waste, federal agencies have come together to with initiatives to encourage agencies to implement strong security practices to protect US environments and the public.
June 23rd, 2023
In part one of our series on cybersecurity in infrastructure, learn how CISA and ICS are acheieving Cybersecurity Performance Goals.
- CISA, Cybersecurity, DHS, ICS, IoT OT and Smart Cities, Multi-Factor Authentication, Operational Technology