category >> workflow-automation
3 Ways to Address Developers’ Productivity Concerns
January 5th, 2023
Dig into some of the biggest productivity challenges—and what you, as a government IT professional, can do to address them.
- Tagged Cybersecurity, Developer Productivity, Government IT, Government Productivity Challenges, Mattermost, workflow automation, Zero Trust
Automation and IT Operations Management (ITOM): What IT Pros Need to Know
April 23rd, 2021
Solarwinds' Brandon Shopp discusses how IT pros can efficiently improve operations management through automation and other successful tactics.
- Tagged Automation and IT Operations Management, IT Operations Management, ITOM, Network Automation Management, SolarWinds
Communication and Creativity While Working Remote
March 26th, 2021
Adobe's Gary Reburn discusses why creatives in the government space need collaborative environments and how teams have adjusted to new forms of communication during remote work.
- Tagged Adobe, COVID-19, Creative Collaboration, Digital Sharing Safety, Remote Communication, remote work, workflow automation
Technology Trends in 2021: Workflow Automation
February 3rd, 2021
Adobe's Wayne Byrd and Yasir Saleem discuss today's workflow automation trends while highlighting use case examples on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Tagged 2021 Tech Trends, Adobe, Government Innovation, Telework, workflow automation, Workflow Automation process, working remote
Driving Cloud Computing and Telework Change
January 19th, 2021
Carahsoft's Ashley Weston discusses the growth of Cloud infrastructure and why ample security of sensitive documents is necessary during a time of widespread telework.
- Tagged Adobe, Adobe Government, Adobe Integrated Paperless Processes, Cloud Computing, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Telework, workflow automation
Tweaking Your Monitoring Strategy to Give End Users a Seamless Experience
December 15th, 2020
SolarWind's Craig McDonald talks how monitoring can help federal IT team meet increasing performance demands on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Tagged Federal IT, Government Innovation, IT Modernization, Monitoring Strategies, SolarWinds, SolarWinds IT Solutions, SolarWinds Monitoring, workflow automation
Agile Mentoring Fosters an Agile Mindset in Government Organizations
November 11th, 2020
Adaptavist's John Turley talks how agencies can innovate by implementing Agile Mentoring in its people, culture, and processes on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Tagged Adaptivist, Agile at Scale, Agile Mentoring, Atlassian, Government Innovation, workflow automation
How Agencies Can Go Deeper with RPA
November 11th, 2020
UiPath's Chris Townsend discusses the value of Robotic Process Automation and how it can help agencies dive deeper in their processes on the Carahsoft Blog.
How Facial Recognition Can Keep Flexible Workplaces Safe
October 30th, 2020
piXlogic's founder, Joseph Santucci, discusses how facial recognition is helping Government agencies stay pandemic compliant on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Tagged COVID-19, Cybersecurity, facial recognition software, piXlogic, remote work, workflow automation