category >> workflow-automation
April 23rd, 2021
Solarwinds' Brandon Shopp discusses how IT pros can efficiently improve operations management through automation and other successful tactics.
- Automation and IT Operations Management, IT Operations Management, ITOM, Network Automation Management, SolarWinds
March 26th, 2021
Adobe's Gary Reburn discusses why creatives in the government space need collaborative environments and how teams have adjusted to new forms of communication during remote work.
- Adobe, Creative Collaboration, Digital Sharing Safety, Remote Communication, remote work, workflow automation
February 3rd, 2021
Adobe's Wayne Byrd and Yasir Saleem discuss today's workflow automation trends while highlighting use case examples on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- 2021 Tech Trends, Adobe, Government Innovation, Telework, workflow automation, Workflow Automation process, working remote
January 19th, 2021
Carahsoft's Ashley Weston discusses the growth of Cloud infrastructure and why ample security of sensitive documents is necessary during a time of widespread telework.
- Adobe, Adobe Government, Adobe Integrated Paperless Processes, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Telework, workflow automation
December 15th, 2020
SolarWind's Craig McDonald talks how monitoring can help federal IT team meet increasing performance demands on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Federal IT, Government Innovation, IT Modernization, Monitoring Strategies, SolarWinds, SolarWinds IT Solutions, SolarWinds Monitoring, workflow automation
November 11th, 2020
Adaptavist's John Turley talks how agencies can innovate by implementing Agile Mentoring in its people, culture, and processes on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
November 11th, 2020
UiPath's Chris Townsend discusses the value of Robotic Process Automation and how it can help agencies dive deeper in their processes on the Carahsoft Blog.
October 30th, 2020
piXlogic's founder, Joseph Santucci, discusses how facial recognition is helping Government agencies stay pandemic compliant on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
October 16th, 2020
SolarWind's Jim Hansen discusses three ways to efficiently create security in remote work environments on the Carahsoft Community Blog.