category >> state-and-local-government
October 4th, 2021
With the acceleration of digital transformation in higher education, two case studies about New York University and the University of Texas at Austin show how different institutions make use of data platforms, analytics, and dashboards.
- COVID-19, Data in Education, Digital Transformation in Education, Higher Education, New York University, State and Local Education, Tableau, Technology in Higher Ed, University of Texas at Austin
June 16th, 2021
State and Local Governments are moving toward a more inclusive and holistic digital citizen services experience. Learn how building from service success, overcoming the digital divide and rethinking how services are provided can support the movement.
- Citizen Services, Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, digital experience, Legacy Modernization, State and Local Government
May 25th, 2021
Genesys' Chad Cole discusses steps state and local government agencies can take to improve customer experiences and management of vaccine distribution.
- Artificial Intelligence, Automation, CDC, COVID-19, Genesys, Healthcare, Pandemic Response, Public Safety, SLG, State and Local Government, Vaccine Distribution
March 8th, 2021
Learn about StateRAMP's goal to create a framework for continuous improvement in cybersecurity for governments and providers on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Cybersecurity Solutions, Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, FedRAMP, State and Local Government, State Risk and Authorization Management Program, StateRAMP
January 8th, 2021
Read the latest insights on Law Enforcement from Government Cloud thought leaders and additional research from GovTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- AWS, Chainalysis, CMMC, COVID-19, GovTech, GovTech 2020, IIG, Innovation in Government, Law Enforcement, Tenable, U.S. State Department’
June 10th, 2020
SolarWind's Craig McDonald talks the most effective ways that your agency can modernize its IT on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
June 8th, 2020
Atlassian's Shayla Sander Talks the importance of having a comprehensive testing program for your agency on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
May 15th, 2020
Nutanix's National Sales Leader of US SLED, John Pellettiere, talks how to optimize your telework infrastructure on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- COVID-19, Education, Federal Government, Nutanix, State and Local Government, Telework, Teleworking Solutions
April 20th, 2020
Atlassian's Shayla Sander talks the benefits of adopting Enterprise Service Management in your agency on Carahsoft's Community Blog.