category >> state-and-local-government
October 13th, 2022
The focus on automation has shifted toward identifying opportunities, challenges and best practices so agencies can figure out where automation fits best.
- AI ML, AI Technology, Cloudera, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Government Automation, GovTech, IIG, Kofax, SAP, State and Local Government, UiPath
August 26th, 2022
As the world evolves, the best approach to delivering CX will include tangible solutions, modernization and emphatic customer service.
- Building Trust in Government, Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, CX, Delivering Customer Experience, Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, Technology Modernization Fund, TMF
June 21st, 2022
Learn the latest trends in cybersecurity for state and local government from these thought leaders and additional industry research from GovTech.
- Box, Cybersecurity, GovTech, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, HPE, IIG, Innovation in Government, Keeper Security, SLG, SolarWinds, State and Local Government
March 14th, 2022
Learn ways state and local government agencies can turn to StateRAMP to provide education and cost-effective solutions for verifying multicloud security.
December 15th, 2021
Read the latest insights from state and local leaders, historical perspectives and industry research on the future of SLG innovation.
- Agile Transformation, BeyondTrust, Box, GovLoop, IIG, Innovation in Government, Red Hat, RightStar, SLG, Snowflake, SolarWinds, State and Local Government
November 8th, 2021
Carahsoft is pleased to announce that it has received the NASCIO 5-Year Membership Longevity Award, representing its expertise and participation in the SLED space.
- Carahsoft Awards, NASCIO, NASCIO Membership Award, NASCIO Partnership, National Association of State Chief Information Officers
October 4th, 2021
With the acceleration of digital transformation in higher education, two case studies about New York University and the University of Texas at Austin show how different institutions make use of data platforms, analytics, and dashboards.
- COVID-19, Data in Education, Digital Transformation in Education, Higher Education, New York University, State and Local Education, Tableau, Technology in Higher Ed, University of Texas at Austin
June 16th, 2021
State and Local Governments are moving toward a more inclusive and holistic digital citizen services experience. Learn how building from service success, overcoming the digital divide and rethinking how services are provided can support the movement.
- Citizen Services, Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, digital experience, Legacy Modernization, State and Local Government
May 25th, 2021
Genesys' Chad Cole discusses steps state and local government agencies can take to improve customer experiences and management of vaccine distribution.
- Artificial Intelligence, Automation, CDC, COVID-19, Genesys, Healthcare, Pandemic Response, Public Safety, SLG, State and Local Government, Vaccine Distribution