category >> state-and-local-government
Innovation in Cybersecurity: Technology Modernization and Improving Public Safety in Florida
April 10th, 2023
At the Carahsoft Digital Transformation Roadshow in Florida, Government IT and industry leaders engaged in dynamic discussions around transforming Florida through technology.
- Tagged Artificial Intelligence, Carahsoft Digital Transformation Roadshow, Cybersecurity, Machine Learning, Multicloud, State and Local Government
How to get StateRAMP Ready Faster with Security Snapshot
March 9th, 2023
With the introduction of Security Snapshot, CSPs can ease their concerns, knowing they will receive detailed, personalized support to help them qualify for StateRAMP's verification.
- Tagged Cloud Service Providers, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform-as-a-Service, Security Snapshot, SLG, Software as a Service, State and Local Government, StateRAMP, StateRAMP Certification
The Best of What’s New in Automation
October 13th, 2022
The focus on automation has shifted toward identifying opportunities, challenges and best practices so agencies can figure out where automation fits best.
- Tagged AI ML, AI Technology, Cloudera, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Government Automation, GovTech, IIG, Kofax, SAP, State and Local Government, UiPath
Delivering Customer Service in the Federal Sphere
August 26th, 2022
As the world evolves, the best approach to delivering CX will include tangible solutions, modernization and emphatic customer service.
- Tagged Building Trust in Government, Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, CX, Delivering Customer Experience, Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, Technology Modernization Fund, TMF
The Best of What’s New in Cybersecurity
June 21st, 2022
Learn the latest trends in cybersecurity for state and local government from these thought leaders and additional industry research from GovTech.
- Tagged Box, Cybersecurity, GovTech, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, HPE, IIG, Innovation in Government, Keeper Security, SLG, SolarWinds, State and Local Government
MultiCloud Resilience: How StateRAMP Prepares SLG for the Next Step in Cybersecurity
March 14th, 2022
Learn ways state and local government agencies can turn to StateRAMP to provide education and cost-effective solutions for verifying multicloud security.
Normalizing Innovation: Lessons from State and Local Leaders
December 15th, 2021
Read the latest insights from state and local leaders, historical perspectives and industry research on the future of SLG innovation.
- Tagged Agile Transformation, BeyondTrust, Box, GovLoop, IIG, Innovation in Government, Red Hat, RightStar, SLG, Snowflake, SolarWinds, State and Local Government
Carahsoft Receives NASCIO 5-Year Membership Longevity Award
November 8th, 2021
Carahsoft is pleased to announce that it has received the NASCIO 5-Year Membership Longevity Award, representing its expertise and participation in the SLED space.
- Tagged Carahsoft Awards, NASCIO, NASCIO Membership Award, NASCIO Partnership, National Association of State Chief Information Officers
Digital Transformation in Higher Education
October 4th, 2021
With the acceleration of digital transformation in higher education, two case studies about New York University and the University of Texas at Austin show how different institutions make use of data platforms, analytics, and dashboards.
- Tagged COVID-19, Data in Education, Digital Transformation in Education, Higher Education, New York University, State and Local Education, Tableau, Technology in Higher Ed, University of Texas at Austin