category >> public-safety
September 12th, 2022
Agencies should focus their law enforcement efforts in four areas: manage data, secure investment, ensure mobile accessibility and maintaining transparency.
- Data Management, Government Mobile Accessibility, Law Enforcement, Law Enforcement Technology, Law Enforcement Trends, Public Safety, SaaS, Software as a Service
April 14th, 2022
FY22 funding allocations reveal continued 5G military modernization as top priority. The new defense strategy will offer more insight into the latest updates.
June 1st, 2021
COVID-19 may have slowed the world down, but 5G technology is improving communications across agencies to allow for quicker and better responses to international emergencies.
- 5G, 5g Communications, 5G Network, 5G technology, 5G Telecommunications, Artificial Intelligence, Carahsoft 5G, COVID-19, Pandemic Response, Public Health, Public Safety
May 25th, 2021
Genesys' Chad Cole discusses steps state and local government agencies can take to improve customer experiences and management of vaccine distribution.
- Artificial Intelligence, Automation, CDC, COVID-19, Genesys, Healthcare, Pandemic Response, Public Safety, SLG, State and Local Government, Vaccine Distribution
May 17th, 2021
Google's Quinn Chasan discusses how sentiment solutions can improve vaccination strategies and response to more successfully provide safety to the public.
- COVID-19, COVID-19 Technology, Google, Google Cloud, Google Sentiment Solutions, Google Vaccination Strategies, Healthcare, Public Safety
January 8th, 2021
Read the latest insights on Law Enforcement from Government Cloud thought leaders and additional research from GovTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- AWS, Chainalysis, CMMC, COVID-19, GovTech, GovTech 2020, IIG, Innovation in Government, Law Enforcement, Tenable, U.S. State Department’
March 28th, 2017
Every government and public safety agency is powered by digital devices, however, many organizations lose efficiencies from so many stand-alone tools.
September 12th, 2016
Around the world every day, digital data is impacting the way investigations and forensics are examined and completed. Today, mobile devices are becoming more critical for police investigations since these devices can reveal important details and insights that speed the investigation process and help to prove a subject’s innocence or guilt.
August 31st, 2016
While the growth rate of technology has blossomed exponentially, investigatory teams have been able to streamline some processes to become more efficient; however, new challenges have arisen and the backlog of cases continues to mount.