category >> public-safety
November 8th, 2022
Day 1 of EdTech Talks 2022 explored innovative ways technology, tools and infrastructure can help keep students safe both in and out of the classroom.
November 1st, 2022
Discover the cybersecurity and data analysis strategies public safety officials are looking to incorporate in conjunction with other modernizations.
- Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Data Analysis, IACP, International Association of Chiefs of Police, Law Enforcement, Law Enforcement Technology, Machine Learning, Public Safety, Ransomware
October 24th, 2022
At TechNet Augusta 2022, government and IT leaders explored how new IT solutions can help the DoD and Program Executive Office accomplish their goals.
September 12th, 2022
Agencies should focus their law enforcement efforts in four areas: manage data, secure investment, ensure mobile accessibility and maintaining transparency.
- Data Management, Government Mobile Accessibility, Law Enforcement, Law Enforcement Technology, Law Enforcement Trends, Public Safety, SaaS, Software as a Service
April 14th, 2022
FY22 funding allocations reveal continued 5G military modernization as top priority. The new defense strategy will offer more insight into the latest updates.
June 1st, 2021
COVID-19 may have slowed the world down, but 5G technology is improving communications across agencies to allow for quicker and better responses to international emergencies.
- 5G, 5g Communications, 5G Network, 5G technology, 5G Telecommunications, Artificial Intelligence, Carahsoft 5G, COVID-19, Pandemic Response, Public Health, Public Safety
May 25th, 2021
Genesys' Chad Cole discusses steps state and local government agencies can take to improve customer experiences and management of vaccine distribution.
- Artificial Intelligence, Automation, CDC, COVID-19, Genesys, Healthcare, Pandemic Response, Public Safety, SLG, State and Local Government, Vaccine Distribution
May 17th, 2021
Google's Quinn Chasan discusses how sentiment solutions can improve vaccination strategies and response to more successfully provide safety to the public.
- COVID-19, COVID-19 Technology, Google, Google Cloud, Google Sentiment Solutions, Google Vaccination Strategies, Healthcare, Public Safety
January 8th, 2021
Read the latest insights on Law Enforcement from Government Cloud thought leaders and additional research from GovTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- AWS, Chainalysis, CMMC, COVID-19, GovTech, GovTech 2020, IIG, Innovation in Government, Law Enforcement, Tenable, U.S. State Department’