category >> multicloud
Why AppExchange Use Offers Agencies Untapped Opportunity
May 23rd, 2023
Learn how AppExchange helps organizations increase productivity, eliminate risk and save time from AppExchange leaders ont the Carahaoft Community Blog.
- Tagged Conga, Contract Management, Data Protection, FedRAMP, FNN, FormAssembly, Innovation in Government, Multicloud, Nintex, Odaseva, Salesforce, WalkMe, workflow automation
7 Key Takeaways from HIMSS23
May 19th, 2023
Overall a common thread throughout HIMSS23 was balance. Healthcare providers and tech companies must balance the promises of technology with due diligence, while working in partnership to develop innovative solutions.
- Tagged Artificial Intelligence, ChatGPT, Cybersecurity, data, Healthcare, HIMSS, Interoperability, Multicloud, Tradeshows
Higher Education All-In on Cloud-First
May 15th, 2023
Learn how to grow beyond today’s analytics programs and mature them for endemic management and strategy in higher education on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Tagged CampusTech, Education Technology, Higher Education, IIE, Innovation in Education, Multicloud, Open Source, Palo Alto Networks, Red Hat, SAP
Supporting the Student Journey Through Digital Transformation
April 13th, 2023
Learn key takeaways that allow higher education professionals to strategically plan solution implementations to improve the student experience.
- Tagged AI ML, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Digital Transformation, EDU, Education Technology, Higher Education, Student Experience
States Can Build Economic Efficiencies Into Complex, Sophisticated IT Environments
April 5th, 2023
Take a look at how IT developers and operations management teams can better understand and manage the cost of application modernization programs.
Making the Most of MultiCloud
March 21st, 2023
Multicloud environments are the natural evolution of the government’s move to cloud—read insights from cloud thought leaders on Carahsoft's Community Blog
- Tagged Cloud Service Providers, FCW, Google, IIG, Innovation in Government, Microsoft, Multicloud, Oracle, Red Hat, VMware
DoDIIS Takeaways: Future DoD and IC Initiatives for AI, ML and the Cloud
March 16th, 2023
Initiatives and technologies in AI, ML and cloud computing provide insight of current DoD and IC landscape in connection with their vision for the future.
- Tagged AI ML, Artificial Intelligence, Department of Defense, Department of Defense Intelligence Information System, DoD, DoDIIS, Intelligence Community, Joint Warfighting Cloud Capability, Machine Learning, Multicloud
How to get StateRAMP Ready Faster with Security Snapshot
March 9th, 2023
With the introduction of Security Snapshot, CSPs can ease their concerns, knowing they will receive detailed, personalized support to help them qualify for StateRAMP's verification.
- Tagged Cloud Service Providers, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform-as-a-Service, Security Snapshot, SLG, Software as a Service, State and Local Government, StateRAMP, StateRAMP Certification
EDUCAUSE 2022: Uniting IT and Education
January 6th, 2023
Through the inclusion and modernization of technology, education institutions can reach new heights in their accessibility and connection with students.
- Tagged Cybersecurity, EDU, Education, Education Technology, EDUCAUSE, Higher Education, K-12 Education, Multicloud, Tradeshows, Zero Trust