category >> multicloud
March 18th, 2022
TMF supports simplified and secure data initiatives such as zero trust and data modernization for improved service to cybersecurity and multicloud agencies.
- Cybersecurity, Government Data Modernization, Government IT Modernization, Multicloud, Technology Modernization Fund, TMF, Zero Trust
March 14th, 2022
Learn ways state and local government agencies can turn to StateRAMP to provide education and cost-effective solutions for verifying multicloud security.
November 8th, 2021
Carahsoft is pleased to announce that it has received the NASCIO 5-Year Membership Longevity Award, representing its expertise and participation in the SLED space.
- Carahsoft Awards, NASCIO, NASCIO Membership Award, NASCIO Partnership, National Association of State Chief Information Officers
September 13th, 2021
Read the latest insights on cloud technology and strategy from government multi-cloud thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW.
- Dell Technologies, Forward Network, Google Cloud, IIG, Innovation in Government, MFGS, Microsoft, Multi-cloud Technology, Salesforce, SAP National Security Services, SolarWinds, Wasabi Technologies
January 19th, 2021
Carahsoft's Ashley Weston discusses the growth of Cloud infrastructure and why ample security of sensitive documents is necessary during a time of widespread telework.
- Adobe, Adobe Government, Adobe Integrated Paperless Processes, Cloud Computing, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Telework, workflow automation
January 15th, 2021
Learn about how to efficiently move to the cloud and what it can do for you from Servicenow's Hayri Tarhan on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
December 29th, 2020
Red Hat's David Egts explains why moving to the cloud and embracing open source can help agencies achieve success on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Cloud Smart, Cloud Strategy, COVID-19, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, Hybrid Cloud, Multicloud, Open Source, Red Hat
December 16th, 2020
Follow subject matter experts from Anitian, AWS, and A-LIGN as they discuss navigating a FedRAMP authorization journey on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- A-LIGN, Anitian, AWS, Cloud Computing, Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, FedRAMP, FedRAMP compliance, FedRAMP experts, FedRAMP process
December 1st, 2020
Read the latest insights from Government Cloud thought leaders and additional research from GovTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- AWS, Cloud Computing, COVID-19, GovTech, GovTech 2020, IIG, Innovation in Government, McAfee, Open Source, Red Hat, SAP NS 2