category >> multicloud
June 15th, 2022
Observability solutions can help fortify the mission-critical services relied on by federal agencies. SolarWinds' Krishna Sai shares the latest.
- Federal IT Infrastructure, Federal Observability Benefits, Hybrid Cloud Observability, Observability, SolarWinds, SolarWinds Observability
June 6th, 2022
Digital transformation remains of the most imperative ongoing technology modernization to improve government performance. Learn more from these thought leaders and additional industry research.
- 5G, Dell, Digital Transformation, Government Innovation, Government Modernization, Multicloud, Zero Trust
May 27th, 2022
TMF is vital to accelerating and improving agency projects within zero trust. Three of its major projects focus on helping departments accelerate the transition to zero trust, the most effective security strategy.
- Technology Modernization Fund, TMF, Zero Trust, Zero Trust Architecture, Zero Trust Networking, Zero Trust Strategy, Zero Trust Technology
March 18th, 2022
TMF supports simplified and secure data initiatives such as zero trust and data modernization for improved service to cybersecurity and multicloud agencies.
- Cybersecurity, Government Data Modernization, Government IT Modernization, Multicloud, Technology Modernization Fund, TMF, Zero Trust
March 14th, 2022
Learn ways state and local government agencies can turn to StateRAMP to provide education and cost-effective solutions for verifying multicloud security.
November 8th, 2021
Carahsoft is pleased to announce that it has received the NASCIO 5-Year Membership Longevity Award, representing its expertise and participation in the SLED space.
- Carahsoft Awards, NASCIO, NASCIO Membership Award, NASCIO Partnership, National Association of State Chief Information Officers
September 13th, 2021
Read the latest insights on cloud technology and strategy from government multi-cloud thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW.
- Dell Technologies, Forward Network, Google Cloud, IIG, Innovation in Government, MFGS, Microsoft, Multi-cloud Technology, Salesforce, SAP National Security Services, SolarWinds, Wasabi Technologies
January 19th, 2021
Carahsoft's Ashley Weston discusses the growth of Cloud infrastructure and why ample security of sensitive documents is necessary during a time of widespread telework.
- Adobe, Adobe Government, Adobe Integrated Paperless Processes, Cloud Computing, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Telework, workflow automation
January 15th, 2021
Learn about how to efficiently move to the cloud and what it can do for you from Servicenow's Hayri Tarhan on the Carahsoft Community Blog.