category >> law-enforcement
IACP Conference 2022 Recap: Exploring Cybersecurity and Data Analysis
November 1st, 2022
Discover the cybersecurity and data analysis strategies public safety officials are looking to incorporate in conjunction with other modernizations.
- Tagged Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Data Analysis, IACP, International Association of Chiefs of Police, Law Enforcement, Law Enforcement Technology, Machine Learning, Public Safety, Ransomware
Modernizing the Program Executive Office
October 24th, 2022
At TechNet Augusta 2022, government and IT leaders explored how new IT solutions can help the DoD and Program Executive Office accomplish their goals.
The 4 Latest Technology Trends in Law Enforcement
September 12th, 2022
Agencies should focus their law enforcement efforts in four areas: manage data, secure investment, ensure mobile accessibility and maintaining transparency.
- Tagged Data Management, Government Mobile Accessibility, Law Enforcement, Law Enforcement Technology, Law Enforcement Trends, Public Safety, SaaS, Software as a Service
Best of What’s New In Law Enforcement
January 8th, 2021
Read the latest insights on Law Enforcement from Government Cloud thought leaders and additional research from GovTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Tagged AWS, Chainalysis, CMMC, COVID-19, GovTech, GovTech 2020, IIG, Innovation in Government, Law Enforcement, Tenable, U.S. State Department’
Video Redaction and Clarification for Better Law Enforcement
April 27th, 2016
Video holds incredible valuable for the law enforcement community; it improves public safety with live streams, helps build secure digital evidence, and has even improved law enforcement behavior. By streamlining the process of identification and verification, security can turn images over more quickly to law enforcement to apprehend the suspect. Shoplifters who may not otherwise be caught and convicted can be stopped with confidence.
- Tagged FOIA, Law Enforcement, MotionDSP, Public Safety, Video, Video Redaction
How Law Enforcement Technology is Evolving in 2016
January 20th, 2016
As technology continues to infiltrate the public sector, law enforcement agencies are looking for ways to leverage the latest technologies to improve police work. In 2016, law enforcement will continue to evolve with better videography and data storage, texting technology, and more.
- Tagged Adobe, Big Data, Big Data Analytics, Digital Forensics, Geospatial Data, Image and Video Capture, Law Enforcement, Public Safety, Texting