category >> healthcare-technology
December 7th, 2023
While cyber attacks are always growing in complexity, the healthcare industry can evolve and provide superior service for its patients through the use of tested security strategies, AI and federal aid.
- AI and Machine Learning, CISA, Cybersecurity, Department of Health and Human Services, Healthcare Technology, Ransomware
December 1st, 2023
During the Becker’s Health IT + Digital Health + RCM conference, healthcare and IT leaders came together to discuss how to adapt to the latest trends in the field, including telehealth, cybersecurity, diversity and the simplification of healthcare through AI.
November 16th, 2023
Some are calling AI the next quantum leap in technology, and healthcare should be at the forefront of leveraging the resources to drive improvement, accelerate innovation and save lives.
- AI and Machine Learning, COVID-19, Department of Health and Human Services, Healthcare Technology, Wearable Technology
October 31st, 2023
Through the MHS Genesis and other IT solutions discussed at DHITS, the MHS hopes to greatly boost patient experiences, increase trust in the military health system, reduce healthcare provider burnout and give patients and clinicians access to data in real-time.
May 19th, 2023
Overall, a common thread throughout HIMSS23 was balance. Healthcare providers and tech companies must balance the promises of technology with due diligence, while working in partnership to develop innovative solutions.
- AI and Machine Learning, Big Data, Cybersecurity, Generative AI, Government Conference, Healthcare Technology, HIMSS, Multicloud
January 30th, 2023
Ransomware attacks have targeted U.S. critical infrastructure including the healthcare and utilities sectors. Find out more about the recent data vulnerabilities discovered.
October 13th, 2022
The focus on automation has shifted toward identifying opportunities, challenges and best practices so agencies can figure out where automation fits best.
- AI and Machine Learning, Automation, Cloudera, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, GovTech, SAP, State and Local Government, UiPath
May 23rd, 2022
To achieve preventative intervention, the healthcare industry must invest in AI and Machine Learning which can provide information about the process of shipment, distribution, and eventually inappropriate prescribing or drug diversion incidents.
May 25th, 2021
Genesys' Chad Cole discusses steps state and local government agencies can take to improve customer experiences and management of vaccine distribution.
- AI and Machine Learning, Automation, CDC, COVID-19, Genesys, Healthcare Technology, Public Safety, State and Local Government