category >> digital-experience
Unpacking Digital Transformation
May 9th, 2023
Read insights from digital transformation leaders and additional government interviews, historical perspectives and industry research.
- Tagged Adaptavist, ARP, Atlassian, Commvault, Datadog, Digital Transformation, EDB, GovLoop, IIG, Innovation in Government, Red Hat, Snowflake, SolarWinds, TMF
Shaping the Future With 3D Software in Government
April 6th, 2023
Use of 3D software in government agencies can provide several benefits, including improved collaboration, better decision-making and increased efficiency.
- Tagged 3D Digital Models, 3D in Government, 3D Software, Adobe, Adobe Creative cloud, Federal Government
The Advantage of Electronic Signature Services
December 5th, 2022
Electronic signature services can support modern workspace that are constantly evolving to keep pace with customer demands.
How Digital Learning Tools Are Helping Organizations Create Engaging Content in an Ongoing Virtual World
September 29th, 2022
Digital learning tools are key to moving forward in remote and eLearning environments, fostering productivity and content engagement across organizations.
- Tagged Adobe, Adobe Digital Learning Webinar Series, Digital Education, Digital Learning Tools, Education, eLearning, Gamification, Remote Work Environment
Personalized Digital Experiences in Government
August 23rd, 2022
The future of government digital experiences is one in which, no matter who you are, where you are, or what you need, you have the freedom to engage in a truly personalized manner with your government.
- Tagged 21st Century IDEA Solutions, Adobe, digital experience, Federal Customer Experience, Government Digital Experience, Government DX, Government Executive Order, IT Modernization Act
Accelerating Digital Transformation
June 6th, 2022
Digital transformation remains of the most imperative ongoing technology modernization to improve government performance. Learn more from these thought leaders and additional industry research.
- Tagged 5G, Dell, Digital Transformation, FCW, Government Modernization, IIG, Innovation in Government, Multicloud, Zero Trust
- DevSecOps, Digital Experience, Emerging Technology, Government Innovation, IT Modernization, Zero Trust
Powering Transformative Solutions
April 6th, 2022
Discover insights from digital transformation solutions and emerging technology thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Tagged Cloud Technology, Digital Government Experience, FCW, IIG, Innovation in Government, Leidos, ManTech, Transformative Government Technology, Zero Trust
Creative Projects and Compatible File Types Built for Government
March 24th, 2022
Government entities can better support their creative projects by using multiple accessible and compliant file types for sharing across the public sector.
- Tagged Adobe, Adobe Compatible File Types, Adobe Creative cloud, Adobe for Government, Adobe Webinar Series, Portable Document Format
Future-Proofing Digital Service Delivery
March 17th, 2022
Check out insights from digital service delivery thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Tagged Constituent Engagement, COVID-19, Customer Experience, Digital Service Delivery, Digital Services, FCW, Government Digital Services, IIG, Innovation in Government, Salesforce