category >> digital-experience
October 1st, 2021
Learn from the Adobe perspective how expanding services beyond their foundations, modernizing experiences for constituents and employees, and political support can enhance digital transformation in government.
- Adobe, Constituent Engagement, COVID-19, Customer Experience, Digital Transformation, IT Modernization, Public Health
September 10th, 2021
Learn about how website modernization can be key to successful digital infrastructure from leaders at Carahsoft's 11th Annual Government Customer Experience & Engagement Seminar.
- Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, Federal Government, Government Website Modernization, State and Local Government, Website Modernization
June 16th, 2021
State and Local Governments are moving toward a more inclusive and holistic digital citizen services experience. Learn how building from service success, overcoming the digital divide and rethinking how services are provided can support the movement.
- Citizen Services, Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, digital experience, Legacy Modernization, State and Local Government
June 9th, 2021
Read the latest insights from government customer experience thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW in Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Adobe, Akamai, Constituent Engagement, COVID-19, Customer Experience, digital experience, Digital Transformation, Granicus, IIG, Innovation in Government, Liferay, Open Source, Salesforce, Salesforce ISV, Talkdesk
May 25th, 2021
AOE & Omenvo’s Kian Gould discusses the importance of digital transformation for airports and how to tackle it to improve customer experiences post-pandemic.
- Adobe, Adobe Airport Support, Adobe Cloud Services, Airport Reinvention, Airport Travel Solutions, Cloud Service, COVID-19, Digital Transformation
March 26th, 2021
Adobe's Gary Reburn discusses why creatives in the government space need collaborative environments and how teams have adjusted to new forms of communication during remote work.
- Adobe, COVID-19, Creative Collaboration, Digital Sharing Safety, Remote Communication, remote work, workflow automation
January 29th, 2021
Okta's Chris Niggel talks the importance of choosing the right security solutions, keeping users engaged and where agencies will focus their efforts in the future.
- CMMC, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, okta, Okta Security Solutions, Security Solutions, User Experience, UX
August 10th, 2020
Liferay's Kale Fluharty talks how using a DXP with USWDS 2.0 can help you create a government compliant citizen experience on the Carahsoft Community Blog.