category >> digital-experience
June 16th, 2021
State and Local Governments are moving toward a more inclusive and holistic digital citizen services experience. Learn how building from service success, overcoming the digital divide and rethinking how services are provided can support the movement.
- Citizen Services, Customer Experience, digital experience, Legacy Modernization, State and Local Government
June 9th, 2021
Read the latest insights from government customer experience thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW in Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Adobe, Akamai, Customer Experience, digital experience, Digital Transformation, Granicus, IIG, Innovation in Government, Liferay, Open Source, Salesforce, Talkdesk
May 25th, 2021
AOE & Omenvo’s Kian Gould discusses the importance of digital transformation for airports and how to tackle it to improve customer experiences post-pandemic.
- Adobe, Adobe Airport Support, Adobe Cloud Services, Airport Reinvention, Airport Travel Solutions, Cloud Service, Digital Transformation
March 26th, 2021
Adobe's Gary Reburn discusses why creatives in the government space need collaborative environments and how teams have adjusted to new forms of communication during remote work.
- Adobe, Creative Collaboration, Digital Sharing Safety, Remote Communication, remote work, workflow automation
January 29th, 2021
Okta's Chris Niggel talks the importance of choosing the right security solutions, keeping users engaged and where agencies will focus their efforts in the future.
- CMMC, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, okta, Okta Security Solutions, Security Solutions, User Experience, UX
August 10th, 2020
Liferay's Kale Fluharty talks how using a DXP with USWDS 2.0 can help you create a government compliant citizen experience on the Carahsoft Community Blog.