category >> devsecops
Partnerships for Public Sector Solutions
May 22nd, 2023
Read our latest insights from SI cloud thought leaders to learn how Sis can help your agency thrive by partnering with innovative companies.
- Tagged Cybersecurity, DevSecOps, FCW, FSI, Government FSI, Innovation in Government, IT Modernization, Leidos, Open Source, Red Hat, ServiceNow, SIs, Zero Trust
Best Practices for Implementing DevSecOps
November 28th, 2022
Explore the lessons learned and best practices shared by federal agency and industry software experts that will help you as your agency embraces DevSecOps.
- Tagged Atlassian, Datadog, DevSecOps, Federal News Network, FNN, IIG, Innovation in Government, Invicti Security, Red Hat, Second Front
3 Ways Federal Agencies Can Make the Most of Microservices
September 6th, 2022
Microservices can provide many benefits to agencies, particularly when applied with DevOps. Brandon Shopp explains more on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Tagged Container Infrastructure, DevOps, DevSecOps, Federal Government, Federal IT, Government Microservices, Observability, Observability Solutions
Next-Generation DevSecOps for the Public Sector
July 25th, 2022
DevSecOps thought leaders explain how you can adopt DevSecOps to balance to manage all aspects of developing and deploying secure, modern apps.
- Tagged Cloudbees, Copado, Cribl, DevSecOps, FCW, IIG, Innovation in Government, NowSecure, Radiant Infotech, Sonatype, Tricentis
Five Benefits Federal Agencies Gain From Observability
June 15th, 2022
Observability solutions can help fortify the mission-critical services relied on by federal agencies. SolarWinds' Krishna Sai shares the latest.
- Tagged Federal IT Infrastructure, Federal Observability Benefits, Hybrid Cloud Observability, Observability, SolarWinds, SolarWinds Observability
Why Artificial Intelligence Is Key to a High-Performing, Data-Centric Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2) Strategy
April 27th, 2022
JADC2 is only the beginning of AI-powered multi-domain operations. SolarWind's Brandon Shopp has insight into today's trends on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Tagged AIOps, Artificial Intelligence, DevSecOps, JADC2, Joint All-Domain Command and Control, SolarWinds, SolarWinds IT Solutions
Key Factors for Enhanced Database Performance
April 8th, 2022
Understand several complex-free ways agencies can improve database management, performance and speed through analysis and optimization.
- Tagged Database Performance Optimization, Database Performance Tuning, Government Database Performance, Government Optimization, SolarWinds, SolarWinds IT Solutions
- DevSecOps, Digital Experience, Emerging Technology, Government Innovation, IT Modernization, Zero Trust
Powering Transformative Solutions
April 6th, 2022
Discover insights from digital transformation solutions and emerging technology thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Tagged Cloud Technology, Digital Government Experience, FCW, IIG, Innovation in Government, Leidos, ManTech, Transformative Government Technology, Zero Trust
Making the Most of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act
March 7th, 2022
The IIJA supports federal, state, and local governments with new investments in infrastructure covering digital equity, cybersecurity, and resiliency.
- Tagged Atlassian, DevSecOps, Enterprise Service Management, Government Cybersecurity, Government Project Management Tools, IIJA, Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act