category >> devsecops
September 6th, 2022
Microservices can provide many benefits to agencies, particularly when applied with DevOps. Brandon Shopp explains more on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Container Infrastructure, DevOps, DevSecOps, Federal Government, Federal IT, Government Microservices, Observability, Observability Solutions
July 25th, 2022
DevSecOps thought leaders explain how you can adopt DevSecOps to balance to manage all aspects of developing and deploying secure, modern apps.
- Cloudbees, Copado, Cribl, DevSecOps, FCW, IIG, Innovation in Government, NowSecure, Radiant Infotech, Sonatype, Tricentis
June 15th, 2022
Observability solutions can help fortify the mission-critical services relied on by federal agencies. SolarWinds' Krishna Sai shares the latest.
- Federal IT Infrastructure, Federal Observability Benefits, Hybrid Cloud Observability, Observability, SolarWinds, SolarWinds Observability
Why Artificial Intelligence Is Key to a High-Performing, Data-Centric Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2) Strategy
April 27th, 2022
JADC2 is only the beginning of AI-powered multi-domain operations. SolarWind's Brandon Shopp has insight into today's trends on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- AIOps, Artificial Intelligence, DevSecOps, JADC2, Joint All-Domain Command and Control, SolarWinds, SolarWinds IT Solutions
April 8th, 2022
Understand several complex-free ways agencies can improve database management, performance and speed through analysis and optimization.
- Database Performance Optimization, Database Performance Tuning, Government Database Performance, Government Optimization, SolarWinds, SolarWinds IT Solutions
- DevSecOps, Digital Experience, Emerging Technology, Government Innovation, IT Modernization, Zero Trust
April 6th, 2022
Discover insights from digital transformation solutions and emerging technology thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Cloud Technology, Digital Government Experience, FCW, IIG, Innovation in Government, Leidos, ManTech, Transformative Government Technology, Zero Trust
March 7th, 2022
The IIJA supports federal, state, and local governments with new investments in infrastructure covering digital equity, cybersecurity, and resiliency.
- Atlassian, DevSecOps, Enterprise Service Management, Government Cybersecurity, Government Project Management Tools, IIJA, Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act
February 7th, 2022
To achieve true resilience, organizations must adopt approaches capable of going beyond traditional network monitoring and embrace new technologies like AIOps and network observability.
December 21st, 2021
Read the latest insights on the future of DevSecOps from Carahsoft’s technology partners and leaders at Air Force, Navy, Army, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.
- Anchore, Atlassian, Cloudbees, DevSecOps, Federal News Network, FNN, IIG, Innovation in Government, NowSecure