category >> devsecops
August 11th, 2023
Learn how you can implement DevSecOps to support your journey to secure, innovative software from industry and Government thought leaders.
- AI ML, Atlassian, Copado, Cybersecurity, DevSecOps, Dynatrace, FCW, GitLab, IIG, Innovation in Government, Open Source, Red Hat, Tetrate, Veracode, VMware
May 22nd, 2023
Read our latest insights from SI cloud thought leaders to learn how Sis can help your agency thrive by partnering with innovative companies.
- Cybersecurity, DevSecOps, FCW, FSI, Government FSI, Innovation in Government, IT Modernization, Leidos, Open Source, Red Hat, ServiceNow, SIs, Zero Trust
April 5th, 2023
Take a look at how IT developers and operations management teams can better understand and manage the cost of application modernization programs.
November 28th, 2022
Explore the lessons learned and best practices shared by federal agency and industry software experts that will help you as your agency embraces DevSecOps.
- Atlassian, Datadog, DevSecOps, Federal News Network, FNN, IIG, Innovation in Government, Invicti Security, Red Hat, Second Front
September 6th, 2022
Microservices can provide many benefits to agencies, particularly when applied with DevOps. Brandon Shopp explains more on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Container Infrastructure, DevOps, DevSecOps, Federal Government, Federal IT, Government Microservices, Observability, Observability Solutions
July 25th, 2022
DevSecOps thought leaders explain how you can adopt DevSecOps to balance to manage all aspects of developing and deploying secure, modern apps.
- Cloudbees, Copado, Cribl, DevSecOps, FCW, IIG, Innovation in Government, NowSecure, Radiant Infotech, Sonatype, Tricentis
June 15th, 2022
Observability solutions can help fortify the mission-critical services relied on by federal agencies. SolarWinds' Krishna Sai shares the latest.
- Federal IT Infrastructure, Federal Observability Benefits, Hybrid Cloud Observability, Observability, SolarWinds, SolarWinds Observability
Why Artificial Intelligence Is Key to a High-Performing, Data-Centric Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2) Strategy
April 27th, 2022
JADC2 is only the beginning of AI-powered multi-domain operations. SolarWind's Brandon Shopp has insight into today's trends on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- AIOps, Artificial Intelligence, DevSecOps, JADC2, Joint All-Domain Command and Control, SolarWinds, SolarWinds IT Solutions
April 8th, 2022
Understand several complex-free ways agencies can improve database management, performance and speed through analysis and optimization.
- Database Performance Optimization, Database Performance Tuning, Government Database Performance, Government Optimization, SolarWinds, SolarWinds IT Solutions