category >> department-of-defense
DoDIIS Takeaways: IT Workforce, Partnerships, Interoperability and Data Management
March 14th, 2023
Discussions at DoDIIS examined DoD and IC challenges for IT workforce development and retention, partnerships, interoperability and data management.
- Tagged Defense Intelligence Agency, Department of Defense, Department of Defense Intelligence Information System, DIA, DoD, DoDIIS, Intelligence Community, Zero Trust
The Pros and Cons of Low-code in Cybersecurity Environments
March 10th, 2023
Low-code and local platform capabilities provide the freedom to create innovative solutions facilitating the growth of businesses.
- Tagged Cybersecurity, Department of Defense, DoD Cybersecurity, Low-code, Low-Code Capabilities, Low-code Cybersecurity Solutions, Tychon, Zero Trust
3 Ways DoD Can Strengthen Network Security and Resilience
January 31st, 2023
Through greater collaboration between the DoD and private sector, as well as the adoption AIOps-powered observability, the DoD will be better prepared to manage and secure increasingly complex, dynamic military network environments.
- Tagged AIOps, CISA, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Department of Defense, DoD, Multipath Monitoring, Network Security
A Two-Step Framework for Securing and Monitoring Military Drone Networks
December 22nd, 2022
With the advance of observability, federal IT pros gain deep, holistic visibility into hybrid 5G network environments and edge UAS devices.
- Tagged 5G, AI ML, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Department of Defense, DoD, drones, Government Observability, Military Drone Networks, Military Drones, SolarWinds, unmanned aircraft systems
Understanding the Philosophy and Complementary Nature of DFARS and CMMC 2.0
November 10th, 2022
Discover how DFARS interacts with CMMC 2.0 to protect controlled unclassified information (CUI) and impacts your organization's cybersecurity methodology.
- Tagged CMMC, Cybersecurity, Department of Defense, DFARS, DoD, NIST
Modernizing the Program Executive Office
October 24th, 2022
At TechNet Augusta 2022, government and IT leaders explored how new IT solutions can help the DoD and Program Executive Office accomplish their goals.