category >> customer-experience
June 16th, 2021
State and Local Governments are moving toward a more inclusive and holistic digital citizen services experience. Learn how building from service success, overcoming the digital divide and rethinking how services are provided can support the movement.
- Citizen Services, Customer Experience, digital experience, Legacy Modernization, State and Local Government
June 9th, 2021
Read the latest insights from government customer experience thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW in Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Adobe, Akamai, Customer Experience, digital experience, Digital Transformation, Granicus, IIG, Innovation in Government, Liferay, Open Source, Salesforce, Talkdesk
May 25th, 2021
Genesys' Chad Cole discusses steps state and local government agencies can take to improve customer experiences and management of vaccine distribution.
- Artificial Intelligence, Automation, CDC, COVID-19, Genesys, Healthcare, Pandemic Response, SLG, State and Local Government, Vaccine Distribution
May 14th, 2021
Read about how Hire-to-retire (H2R) integrated human processes creates meaningful career paths for people using employee lifecycle tools while remaining cost efficient.
- Employee Retention, FedInsider, H2R, Hire-to-Retire, Integrated Human Processes, Salesforce, US Army
April 2nd, 2021
Solarwinds' Brandon Shopp explains the importance of the IT service desk in today's remote work environments and how it can improve agencies' efficiency on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
March 4th, 2021
Read insights from government customer experience thought leaders as they discuss topics like cloud security, fostering employee development and collaborative AI.
January 29th, 2021
Okta's Chris Niggel talks the importance of choosing the right security solutions, keeping users engaged and where agencies will focus their efforts in the future.
- CMMC, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, okta, Okta Security Solutions, Security Solutions, User Experience, UX
June 16th, 2020
Liferay's Kale Fluharty talks the 3 ways that a DXP can help your agency improve it's digital experience on the Carahsoft Community Blog.