Organizations can define sensitive data and utilize the “sixth pillar” by implementing workspaces without overworking IT teams, enhancing their zero trust.Read Article »
Agencies should focus their law enforcement efforts in four areas: manage data, secure investment, ensure mobile accessibility and maintaining transparency.Read Article »
October 8th, 2021
Civilian agencies are already exploring their 5G possibilities FMG's Framework. Learn the five-step process to create a viable testbed using the framework.
- 5G, 5G capabilities, 5G Cellular Technology, 5g Communications, 5G Testing Framework, Department of Defense, Federal Mobility Group, Using Framework
October 6th, 2021
Hear from industry-leading panelists who outline ways the government can seamlessly transition to digitization, utilize hybrid as a strategy, embrace feedback, and leverage omni-channel engagement.
- Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, Federal Government, Government Digitization, Hybrid Approach Strategy, Omni-Channel Engagement
October 4th, 2021
With the acceleration of digital transformation in higher education, two case studies about New York University and the University of Texas at Austin show how different institutions make use of data platforms, analytics, and dashboards.
- COVID-19, Data in Education, Digital Transformation in Education, Higher Education, New York University, State and Local Education, Tableau, Technology in Higher Ed, University of Texas at Austin
October 1st, 2021
Learn from the Adobe perspective how expanding services beyond their foundations, modernizing experiences for constituents and employees, and political support can enhance digital transformation in government.
- Adobe, Constituent Engagement, COVID-19, Customer Experience, Digital Transformation, IT Modernization, Public Health
September 30th, 2021
This session featured insights and statistics from industry-leading panelists on the importance of multichannel communication outreach in the federal government to provide information to all demographics and improve constituent engagement.
- Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, Federal Government, Federal Government Outreach, Multichannel Communication, Social Media Communication
September 17th, 2021
Read the latest insights on the future of 5G infrastructure from Carahsoft’s technology partners and leaders at DOD, the Coast Guard, FCC, and CISA.
- 5G, 5G Telecommunications, Carahsoft 5G, Dell, Department of Defense, Federal News Network, FNN, IIG, Innovation in Government, JMA, Palo Alto, SAP NS2, Virtualization
September 13th, 2021
Read the latest insights on cloud technology and strategy from government multi-cloud thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW.
- Dell Technologies, FCW, Forward Network, Google Cloud, IIG, Innovation in Government, MFGS, Microsoft, Multi-cloud Technology, Salesforce, SAP National Security Services, SolarWinds, Wasabi Technologies
September 10th, 2021
Learn about how website modernization can be key to successful digital infrastructure from leaders at Carahsoft's 11th Annual Government Customer Experience & Engagement Seminar.
- Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, Federal Government, Government Website Modernization, State and Local Government, Website Modernization
September 7th, 2021
Planning roadmaps ahead of time and scaling security networks are some examples of how government agencies can prepare for the best time to transition to 5G services.
- 5G, 5G capabilities, 5G communication, 5G Government, 5G Government Agencies, 5G IT Infrastructure, 5G technology, Carahsoft 5G