Through greater collaboration between the DoD and private sector, as well as the adoption AIOps-powered observability, the DoD will be better prepared to manage and secure increasingly complex, dynamic military network environments.Read Article »
March 18th, 2022
TMF supports simplified and secure data initiatives such as zero trust and data modernization for improved service to cybersecurity and multicloud agencies.
- Cybersecurity, Government Data Modernization, Government IT Modernization, Multicloud, Technology Modernization Fund, TMF, Zero Trust
March 17th, 2022
Check out insights from digital service delivery thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Constituent Engagement, COVID-19, Customer Experience, Digital Service Delivery, Digital Services, FCW, Government Digital Services, IIG, Innovation in Government, Salesforce
March 17th, 2022
Read the latest insights from industry thought leaders and higher education industry research in campus technology data use on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Adobe Connect, Education, Education Technology, Elastic, Innovation in Education, OMNIA, OMNIA Partners, Open Source, Qualtrics, Red Hat, SolarWinds
March 14th, 2022
Learn ways state and local government agencies can turn to StateRAMP to provide education and cost-effective solutions for verifying multicloud security.
March 10th, 2022
Discover insights from modernization thought leaders, government interviews, historical perspectives and industry research on the future of modernization.
- Alteryx, Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, CX, Digital Transformation, Government Modernization, GovLoop, IIG, iNet, Innovation in Government, Mobomo, OPM, Qualtrics, SolarWinds, USAID, Wayne County Michigan, Zoom
March 7th, 2022
The IIJA supports federal, state, and local governments with new investments in infrastructure covering digital equity, cybersecurity, and resiliency.
- Atlassian, DevSecOps, Enterprise Service Management, Government Cybersecurity, Government Project Management Tools, IIJA, Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act
March 1st, 2022
SolarWind's Brandon Shopp outlines 3 best practices the ANG is employing to secure, manage and monitor its dynamic network environment with automation.
- Army National Guard, Command Cyber Readiness Inspections, Cybersecurity, Department of Defense, DoD, Secure Automation, Security Technical Implementation Guides, SolarWinds
February 7th, 2022
To achieve true resilience, organizations must adopt approaches capable of going beyond traditional network monitoring and embrace new technologies like AIOps and network observability.
January 28th, 2022
Forcepoint's Eric Trexler gives insight into the future of Zero Trust and cybersecurity attacks among others on Carahsoft's Community Blog.