October 24th, 2022
At TechNet Augusta 2022, government and IT leaders explored how new IT solutions can help the DoD and Program Executive Office accomplish their goals.
October 20th, 2022
Explore how with the Principle of Least Privilege, users are granted access to the tools, technologies, and data they need to do their jobs and no more.
- Data Access, Federal Government, Principle of Least Privilege, SolarWinds, User Privilege, Zero Trust
October 13th, 2022
The focus on automation has shifted toward identifying opportunities, challenges and best practices so agencies can figure out where automation fits best.
- AI ML, AI Technology, Cloudera, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Government Automation, GovTech, IIG, Kofax, SAP, State and Local Government, UiPath
How Digital Learning Tools Are Helping Organizations Create Engaging Content in an Ongoing Virtual World
September 29th, 2022
Digital learning tools are key to moving forward in remote and eLearning environments, fostering productivity and content engagement across organizations.
- Adobe, Adobe Digital Learning Webinar Series, Digital Education, Digital Learning Tools, Education, eLearning, Gamification, Remote Work Environment
September 21st, 2022
Organizations can define sensitive data and utilize the “sixth pillar” by implementing workspaces without overworking IT teams, enhancing their zero trust.
- AvePoint, CISA, Collaboration, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Data Protection, Federal News Network, FNN, Security, Workplace Collaboration, Zero Trust, Zero Trust Maturity Model
September 12th, 2022
Agencies should focus their law enforcement efforts in four areas: manage data, secure investment, ensure mobile accessibility and maintaining transparency.
- Data Management, Government Mobile Accessibility, Law Enforcement, Law Enforcement Technology, Law Enforcement Trends, Public Safety, SaaS, Software as a Service
September 9th, 2022
By utilizing technology, improving internal support and segmenting existing services, every agency can improve their optimization for customer experience.
- Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, CX, Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, Government Optimization, Optimization, Website Optimization
September 6th, 2022
Microservices can provide many benefits to agencies, particularly when applied with DevOps. Brandon Shopp explains more on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Container Infrastructure, DevOps, DevSecOps, Federal Government, Federal IT, Government Microservices, Observability, Observability Solutions
September 2nd, 2022
By deploying proactive and diverse customer service, properly implementing technology and creating effective solutions, public sector agencies can provide effective and efficient desirable CX.
- Building Trust in Government, Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, CX, Fostering Trust in Government, Government Customer Experience and Engagement Summit, Government Trust, Technology Modernization Fund