As a strategic portfolio management tool, powerful dashboard platforms that integrate with a world-class project management tool let agencies see the bigger picture without having to invest in costly and outdated tools.Read Article »
June 10th, 2022
By investing in modernization, institutions can meet current demands while maintaining flexibility to respond to the unknown challenges.
- Campus Technology, Class Technology, Cloudera, EDU, Education, Education in Public Sector, Fortinet, Higher Education in Government, Innovation in Education, Qualtrics, Red Hat, Splunk, Tableau, UiPath, UTAustin, Zoom
June 6th, 2022
Digital transformation remains of the most imperative ongoing technology modernization to improve government performance. Learn more from these thought leaders and additional industry research.
- 5G, Dell, Digital Transformation, Government Innovation, Government Modernization, Multicloud, Zero Trust
June 2nd, 2022
Zero Trust is the industry's leading cybersecurity architecture. In correspondence with operational technology, this strategy is most vital for cyber attack prevention.
May 27th, 2022
TMF is vital to accelerating and improving agency projects within zero trust. Three of its major projects focus on helping departments accelerate the transition to zero trust, the most effective security strategy.
- Technology Modernization Fund, TMF, Zero Trust, Zero Trust Architecture, Zero Trust Networking, Zero Trust Strategy, Zero Trust Technology
May 23rd, 2022
To achieve preventative intervention, the healthcare industry must invest in AI and Machine Learning which can provide information about the process of shipment, distribution, and eventually inappropriate prescribing or drug diversion incidents.
- AI ML, AI Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Machine Learning, Opioid Crisis, Opioid Management, Preventative Technology
May 20th, 2022
The GAO report provides insight into current facial recognition technology usages and government agencies’ plans for growth in cybersecurity.
- AI & Machine Learning, AI ML, AI Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Facial Recognition, Facial Recognition Technology, GAO Report, Government Accountability Office
May 18th, 2022
Understanding the unique cyber-risks of containers, along with the tools and strategies for mitigating them, can help your organization take advantage of their benefits while also keeping them secure.
- Container Applications, Cybersecurity, FedRAMP, SolarWinds, SolarWinds Containerized Applications, SolarWinds Security, U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Department of Defense to the National Institutes of Health
May 13th, 2022
In response to the pandemic, Congress passed several education funding bills, including the ARP ESSER, to reopen K-12 schools safely and address learning loss.
- American Rescue Plan, ARP ESSER Act, Department of Education, Distance Learning, Education, Education Technology, Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund, K-12 Education
Why Artificial Intelligence Is Key to a High-Performing, Data-Centric Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2) Strategy
April 27th, 2022
JADC2 is only the beginning of AI-powered multi-domain operations. SolarWind's Brandon Shopp has insight into today's trends on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- AIOps, Artificial Intelligence, DevSecOps, JADC2, Joint All-Domain Command and Control, SolarWinds, SolarWinds IT Solutions