Okta's Chris Niggel talks the importance of choosing the right security solutions, keeping users engaged and where agencies will focus their efforts in the future.Read Article »
February 3rd, 2021
Adobe's Wayne Byrd and Yasir Saleem discuss today's workflow automation trends while highlighting use case examples on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- 2021 Tech Trends, Adobe, Government Innovation, Telework, workflow automation, Workflow Automation process, working remote
January 29th, 2021
Okta's Chris Niggel talks the importance of choosing the right security solutions, keeping users engaged and where agencies will focus their efforts in the future.
- FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, okta, Okta Security Solutions, Security Solutions, User Experience, UX
January 27th, 2021
Forcepoint's Eric Trexler gives insight into the future of Data protection, cloud security and machine learning, among others on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Cloud Security, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Predictions, Cybersecurity Solutions, Data Protection, ForcePoint, Machine Learning
January 19th, 2021
Carahsoft's Ashley Weston discusses the growth of Cloud infrastructure and why ample security of sensitive documents is necessary during a time of widespread telework.
- Adobe, Adobe Government, Adobe Integrated Paperless Processes, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Telework, workflow automation
January 15th, 2021
Learn about how to efficiently move to the cloud and what it can do for you from Servicenow's Hayri Tarhan on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
January 8th, 2021
Salesforce's Matt Goodrich discusses FedRAMP's risk-based approach to cyberseurity and its benefits on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Cybersecurity, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, Risk-Based Approach, Salesforce, Security in Government
January 8th, 2021
Read the latest insights on Law Enforcement from Government Cloud thought leaders and additional research from GovTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- AWS, Chainalysis, GovTech, GovTech 2020, IIG, Innovation in Government, Tenable, U.S. State Department’
January 7th, 2021
Take a look back at Carahsoft's top 10 community blog posts of the year featuring Government IT trends such as cybersecurity, artificial intelligence and cloud computing.
- 21st Century IDEA Solutions, AI & Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, digital experience, Education, Federal Government, Government Innovation, Open Source, State and Local Government, workflow automation
January 4th, 2021
Read the latest insights from DevSecOps thought leaders and additional government perspectives on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Air Force, Army Futures Command, Atlassian, Contrast Security, DevSecOps, DevSecOps 2020, F5, GovLoop, IIG, Innovation in Government, Palo Alto Networks, Red Hat, SAP NS2, U.S. Transportation Command, Venafi