Recently, we highlighted Splunk’s placement as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) chart. The Gartner Magic Quadrant is a methodology used by the leading technology analyst firm, Gartner, to provide a wide-angle view of the relative positions of a market’s competitors. The quadrant ranks companies as niche players, visionaries, challengers, and leaders based on their ability to execute and the completeness of their vision.
Many of our other technology vendors have also been spotlighted in Gartner’s Magic Quadrants.
- Acquia – Leader, Web Content Management
- F5 – Leader, Application Delivery Controllers
- Adobe – Leader, Web Content Management
- Symantec – Leader, Endpoint Protection Platforms
- Pentaho – Niche Player, Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms
- CollabNet – Visionary, Application Development Lifecycle Management
- Salesforce – Leader, Enterprise Application Platform as a Service; Leader, Sales Force Automation; and Leader, Customer Engagement Center
- Red Hat – Visionary, Enterprise Application Platform as a Service; Niche Player, Horizontal Portals; and Visionary, On Premises Application Integration Suites
We’re proud to offer these leading technologies to federal, state, and local governments to help with a wide range of critical business and mission challenges.