category >> tradeshows
Software, AI, Cloud and Zero Trust as Top Priorities for the Army and DoD at Large at TechNet Augusta 2023
September 22nd, 2023
With the shift from hardware to software, use of AI, cloud capabilities and Zero Trust, the DoD looks to innovate and explore new methods and solutions to stay ahead on the world platform.
- AI, Army, Artificial Intelligence, Department of Defense, DoD, Government Data, Multicloud, TechNet Augusta 2023, Zero Trust
June 19th, 2023
GEOINT attendees left the symposium empowered with insights from government and industry leaders to effectively utilize tech and achieve new heights.
- AI ML, Artificial Intelligence, GEOINT, Geospatial, Metaverse, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Technology Modernization, Tradeshows, United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation, US Geological Survey, USGIF
June 16th, 2023
Collaboration around new technology drives important innovation for national security. By facilitating this, SOF Week opened up new defense developments.
- Artificial Intelligence, Department of Defense, Fed Gov Today, Global Special Operations Forces Foundation, Marine Corp, SOF Week, United States Special Operations Command
June 13th, 2023
This year’s cybersecurity-focused conference focused on numerous topics like Zero Trust, multicloud and defense strategies, including the new Zero Trust framework, Thunderdome.
- Cyber Defense, Cybersecurity, Defense Information Systems Agency, Department of Defense, DISA, DoD, Fed Gov Today, Multicloud, TechNet Cyber, Thunderdome, U.S. Air Force, Zero Trust
- Cybersecurity, Department of Defense, Federal Government, HR and Training Technology, Tradeshows, Zero Trust
April 12th, 2023
Fed Gov Today joined Carahsoft on the show floor to speak with military thought leaders on the workforce, cybersecurity and more.
- Coast Guard, Department of Defense, DoD, Fed Gov Today, Federal Government, HR and Training Technology, Navy, Sea-Air-Space, US Sea Services, Zero Trust
April 7th, 2023
At the annual WEST conference, thought leaders discussed a variety of security implementations and how government agencies and the IT sector can work together to make the USMC, Navy and Coast Guard as safe and effective as possible.
- Defense Information Systems Agency, DISA, Thunderdome, US Coast Guard, US Navy, US Sea Services, WEST 2023, Zero Trust
March 16th, 2023
Initiatives and technologies in AI, ML and cloud computing provide insight of current DoD and IC landscape in connection with their vision for the future.
- AI ML, Artificial Intelligence, Department of Defense, Department of Defense Intelligence Information System, DoD, DoDIIS, Intelligence Community, Joint Warfighting Cloud Capability, Machine Learning, Multicloud
March 14th, 2023
Discussions at DoDIIS examined DoD and IC challenges for IT workforce development and retention, partnerships, interoperability and data management.
- Defense Intelligence Agency, Department of Defense, Department of Defense Intelligence Information System, DIA, DoD, DoDIIS, Geospatial, HR and Training Technology, Intelligence Community, Zero Trust
January 6th, 2023
Through the inclusion and modernization of technology, education institutions can reach new heights in their accessibility and connection with students.
- Cybersecurity, EDU, Education, Education Technology, EDUCAUSE, Higher Education, K-12 Education, Multicloud, Tradeshows, Zero Trust