category >> it-modernization
EDUCAUSE 2022: Uniting IT and Education
January 6th, 2023
Through the inclusion and modernization of technology, education institutions can reach new heights in their accessibility and connection with students.
- Tagged Cybersecurity, EDU, Education, Education Technology, EDUCAUSE, Higher Education, K-12 Education, Multicloud, Tradeshows, Zero Trust
IT Modernization for Campus Re-entry
April 8th, 2022
Read the insights from modernization thought leaders and additional industry research from Campus Technology on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Tagged Campus Technology, EDU, Education in Public Sector, Google Cloud, Higher Education in Government, Innovation in Education, NVIDIA, okta, Red Hat, SolarWinds, VMware
- DevSecOps, Digital Experience, Emerging Technology, Government Innovation, IT Modernization, Zero Trust
Powering Transformative Solutions
April 6th, 2022
Discover insights from digital transformation solutions and emerging technology thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Tagged Cloud Technology, Digital Government Experience, FCW, IIG, Innovation in Government, Leidos, ManTech, Transformative Government Technology, Zero Trust
Modernizing Cybersecurity & MultiCloud Services with TMF
March 18th, 2022
TMF supports simplified and secure data initiatives such as zero trust and data modernization for improved service to cybersecurity and multicloud agencies.
- Tagged Cybersecurity, Government Data Modernization, Government IT Modernization, Multicloud, Technology Modernization Fund, TMF, Zero Trust
The Path to Future-Ready Government IT
July 19th, 2021
Read insights from these government tech modernization thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Tagged COVID-19, Dell Technologies, FCW, Government IT, IIG, Innovation in Government, IT Modernization, Technology Modernization, VMware
5G: The Future of Pandemic Response
June 1st, 2021
COVID-19 may have slowed the world down, but 5G technology is improving communications across agencies to allow for quicker and better responses to international emergencies.
- Tagged 5G, 5g Communications, 5G Network, 5G technology, 5G Telecommunications, Artificial Intelligence, Carahsoft 5G, COVID-19, Pandemic Response, Public Health, Public Safety
How 5G Will Enable New Capabilities for Your Agency
May 25th, 2021
The evolution of 5G technology can take government agencies to new levels of communication and capabilities to fulfill their mission-critical work.
- Tagged 5G, 5G capabilities, 5G communication, 5G in Government, 5G technology, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, IoT, Machine Learning, MEC, multi-access edge computing
Digital Transformation for Airports and Reinventing the Post-Pandemic Travelers’ Experience
May 25th, 2021
AOE & Omenvo’s Kian Gould discusses the importance of digital transformation for airports and how to tackle it to improve customer experiences post-pandemic.
- Tagged Adobe, Adobe Airport Support, Adobe Cloud Services, Airport Reinvention, Airport Travel Solutions, Cloud Service, COVID-19, Digital Transformation
Monitoring Just Might Prove to be a Lifesaver for the Public Sector
May 24th, 2021
SolarWind's Brandon Shopp explores how developing infrastructure and application monitoring systems can improve public sector organization's network health and accessibility.
- Tagged Infrastructure Monitoring, Public Sector, Public Sector Monitoring, SolarWinds, SolarWinds Monitoring