category >> it-modernization
July 19th, 2021
Read insights from these government tech modernization thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
June 1st, 2021
COVID-19 may have slowed the world down, but 5G technology is improving communications across agencies to allow for quicker and better responses to international emergencies.
- 5G, 5g Communications, 5G Network, 5G technology, 5G Telecommunications, Artificial Intelligence, Carahsoft 5G, COVID-19, Pandemic Response, Public Health
May 25th, 2021
The evolution of 5G technology can take government agencies to new levels of communication and capabilities to fulfill their mission-critical work.
- 5G, 5G capabilities, 5G communication, 5G in Government, 5G technology, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, IoT, Machine Learning, MEC, multi-access edge computing
May 25th, 2021
AOE & Omenvo’s Kian Gould discusses the importance of digital transformation for airports and how to tackle it to improve customer experiences post-pandemic.
- Adobe, Adobe Airport Support, Adobe Cloud Services, Airport Reinvention, Airport Travel Solutions, Cloud Service, COVID-19, Digital Transformation
May 24th, 2021
SolarWind's Brandon Shopp explores how developing infrastructure and application monitoring systems can improve public sector organization's network health and accessibility.
- Infrastructure Monitoring, Public Sector, Public Sector Monitoring, SolarWinds, SolarWinds Monitoring
May 10th, 2021
Read the latest insights from these government emerging technology thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW.
- Cloudera, Collibra, COVID-19, Deloitte, FCW, FCW 2021, GDIT, Lockheed Martin, Open Source, Perspecta, Raytheon Intelligence, Red Hat, ServiceNow, Snowflake, VMware
April 23rd, 2021
Solarwinds' Brandon Shopp discusses how IT pros can efficiently improve operations management through automation and other successful tactics.
- Automation and IT Operations Management, IT Operations Management, ITOM, Network Automation Management, SolarWinds
April 9th, 2021
Read insights from these legacy modernization thought leaders and additional industry research from GovTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Atlassian, Dell Technologies, Genesys, GovTech, GovTech March, Innovation in Government, Legacy Modernization, Open Source, Red Hat
April 2nd, 2021
Solarwinds' Brandon Shopp explains the importance of the IT service desk in today's remote work environments and how it can improve agencies' efficiency on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- COVID-19, IT Help Desk, IT operations, IT Service Desk, IT Service Management Solution, ITSM, SolarWinds